Encounter: Momo is a peach

User ID: -
Date: 8/21/2021
Name: Momo
Phone: (702) 280-1260
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/pennsylvania...scorts/2520405
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Motel where you expect this to happen
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBJ, CFS, Tit play
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black going past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, Big breasts, Pretty face, Little chubby, Tattoos as seen in pictures, Barely knows a lick of English
Recommendation: Yes
Actually, momo (もも) is Japanese for peach. But she's not Japanese I'm pretty sure.
Haha you got me. She's actually Chinese. I was wondering if someone was going to point that out when I made the title. Banana sticker for you friend.
I've a feeling that everyone on eccie might have a go with her before she leaves
Someone should outcall her to a hotel in Monroeville so I can see her too
She said she is Taiwanese.
Someone should outcall her to a hotel in Monroeville so I can see her too Originally Posted by Albedo
They might be respective to other hotels if you ask the operator.
They might be respective to other hotels if you ask the operator. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
It's worth a shot anyways. I thought one of the ads said outcall was available, but maybe I'm mistaken. But they would charge even more for outcall if it was an option I'm sure.
It's worth a shot anyways. I thought one of the ads said outcall was available, but maybe I'm mistaken. But they would charge even more for outcall if it was an option I'm sure. Originally Posted by Albedo

I asked about that, specifically the overinght option. Only at hotel
Originally Posted by AugustWhite123

Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers

I did ask about outcall, and the operator said she doesn't do that.Too bad