OTC Houston 2014 Welcome

Houston's offshore technology conference starts today! I want to wish all of the visitors a great year this year! Gents learn as much as you can, network your hearts out and play safe!
Xoxox
Taint & boob pics would make this thread so much better.

:On Topic:
I've heard that over the past few years the debauchery level of OTC has been on the decline. Is this true oil guys?
And happy cinco de mayo!
Welcome To Houston Everyone
Cinco de Mayo and OTC on the same week?! Wuut!!? Sweet! Welcome guys visiting our city!!
Yes, WELCOME!

Kentucky Derby, OTC, Cinco de Mayo...my liver is already cursing me! And the fun is just getting started!!!
WELCOME GENTLEMEN!
Yes, WELCOME!

Kentucky Derby, OTC, Cinco de Mayo...my liver is already cursing me! And the fun is just getting started!!! Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Your liver too!?! LOL

I am LOVING it! Lots of visitors and too many places to go and show my face. *hehehe*

I had an amazing dinner last night at Capital Grille and the place was PACKED at 10pm on a Sunday night! And almost all MEN! Love it!
OTC and cinco de mayo! Who has the best margaritas with the hottest guys..
Taint & boob pics would make this thread so much better.

I've heard that over the past few years the debauchery level of OTC has been on the decline. Is this true oil guys? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray

I love your avatar Dorian
I've heard that over the past few years the debauchery level of OTC has been on the decline. Is this true oil guys? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
In the old school oilfield days it was all the booze and whores you could handle. Since the oil crash of the mid 80's not so much although I would say the debauchery is on the rise the last few years.
I've noticed absolutely no decline in kink and debauchery...but then again, that seems to be my specialty
Four days of hell.
Headed to Sullivan's right now to begin liver saturation.
Four days of hell.
Headed to Sullivan's right now to begin liver saturation. Originally Posted by Trident1
Headed to Sullivan's & Fuad's tomorrow night!
What about you Lil Mnyx???