arizona aca failure

http://www.wsj.com/articles/inside-t...own-1477925051

more failures from the latest & greatest program in history by the obama administration.
  • DSK
  • 11-01-2016, 08:54 AM
I recall about Assup bragging about how much he saved with the ACA in the beginning. I wonder how he is doing now?
Well, he's obviously not taking advantage of the mental health benefits.
I recall about Assup bragging about how much he saved with the ACA in the beginning. I wonder how he is doing now? Originally Posted by DSK
He sure was. Loudly about how great it was. Curious what is going to happen with his premiums Jan 1. He should have already received his notice by now.

Well, he's obviously not taking advantage of the mental health benefits. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He sure was. Loudly about how great it was. Curious what is going to happen with his premiums Jan 1. He should have already received his notice by now.

Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I'm sure the disgusting pig gets subsidies. People who don't qualify for those are going sky high. That's why Asswipe loves the ACA.
I'm sure the disgusting pig gets subsidies. People who don't qualify for those are going sky high. That's why Asswipe loves the ACA. Originally Posted by bambino
Reckon those subsidies pay for his Depends and his wipes down at the gloryhole ?
when he gets the bill his face should be more red than pink.

if his face is blue, well, prolly he got beaten.
  • DSK
  • 11-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Well, he's obviously not taking advantage of the mental health benefits. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He should tell us all about it. I wonder why he is being so shy now?

That's a good one! LOL

Assup is not responding to a thread. Strange.

My monthly premium went up another $100.
bump

let see if that gets his attention
Flighty not responding either. Not really so strange as the program was designed to implode when Obama left office.
assup is a coward
....the program was designed to implode when Obama left office. Originally Posted by gnadfly
... like just about everything else he "designed"!