Republican Game Plan For Getting The Black Vote

So you really want to know why black people almost monolithically vote Democrat? Do Republicans really want to know what they can do to get at least 50-60% of the black vote and reduce the Democrats hold on power?

Answer is simple:

1.) Stop condoning by remaining silent and acquiescing to racists in your party. Come out forcefully against direct and blatant racists. Openly reject them and their moral beliefs.

2.) Stop condoning by remaining silent and acquiescing to institutional racism that's rampant in this country. Standup admit there's a problem and take the challenge head on. Stop the silent acceptance because it's convenient for you and you're too coward to stand up and call a spade a spade. (unless you're ridiculing black people)

3.) Stop fighting Affirmative Action and trying to act like there's Equity which is different than equality. You know there's no equity as it pertains to black folk.

4.) Issue a formal apology and acknowledgement for the wrongs of slavery. By trying to fight Affirmative Action and other programs meant to help people who're only recently removed from slavery it shows us that you'd really like to physically enslave us again. That's how (by and large) we read that because while it's not perfect Affirmative action is meant to guard against the hate in the hearts of men and since we can't read hearts we can legislate them.

5.) Stop thinking every black person is out to get you. We are not. In fact it bugs me to see some white people acting apprehensive around me. Newsflash if my car literally costs 4-5 times what the cost of your $25k car is trust me I don't want to rob you. you can relax. you may be white but you're not in my social circles. Yes that does exist. lol

6.) NO we do not all think alike. Even the 10% that vote Republican can vouch for that. Like Chris Rock said. "What white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people."

7.) We understand there are problems in the black community that need to be fixed. But like you're always telling us learn to accept and take responsibility and accountability for the problems in the white community (such as racism, evil deeds, and other wrongs committed against humanity). We can talk about black problems but let's also talk about white problems.

Asking me what do I have to lose so why not vote Republican has the opposite effect. You want power you want to tap into that base I've just told you the blueprint for getting the minority vote you can accept or reject it. I do think that many blacks would align with the Republican party if they made these adjustments. Most blacks already align with them morally on some issues and religiously on most but you guys have major things you need to work on and you don't want to seem to acknowledge them. Instead you prey upon vulnerable poor whites (like most in this forum) making them think blacks are their enemy. Or that the poorest and most uneducated white person is superior to let's say Ben Carson or Barack Obama ;-)

You want the black vote well there it is.
Democrats gave blacks welfare and abortion, two things designed to destroy families. As long as blacks believe the lies that Republicans are the problem and that Republicans forced Robert Byrd to join and lead the KKK, they'll be too ignorant to do anything but vote democrat.
http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/1...t-trump/214217

RACHEL MADDOW (HOST): Tonight we just got ahold of this disgusting development. This is the newspaper of the Ku Klux Klan today. It's The Crusader, the political voice of white Christian America. The premier voice of white resistance. They've got -- you see the white power symbol there in the upper right-hand corner? They've got a whole media operation going on apparently. Watch white pride TV, listen to KKK radio 24 hours a day. This newsletter is about 12 pages long, features articles on "the threat of nonwhite immigration," a very subtle feature on black people committing terrible crimes against white people. There's an article by the founder of the America First Party which is all about the terrorist Jews. He brags in his byline that he's the man who David Duke credits for awakening him to the threat of Jewish supremacism. It's exactly what you would think from the Ku Klux Klan newspaper. If you knew there was a Ku Klux Klan newspaper these days. But the front page full page story is "Make America Great Again" with a big featured center photo of Donald Trump. It's one of several articles in the paper about Trump, including this in-set article about how Trump's candidacy is "moving the dialogue forward."
Drumpf's campaign says it's repulsive. Drumpf, however, hasn't said a fucking word about this. Just like when he demurred on David Duke.

He doesn't want to piss of his white supremacist base.

And he sure doesn't want to piss off his ECCIE followers!

REPULSIVE INDEED!

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/02/500352...tlet-repulsive

KKK Paper Endorses Trump; Campaign Calls Outlet 'Repulsive'

Newspaper endorsements have been few and far between for Donald Trump this year. Several traditionally conservative papers like The Dallas Morning News and The Cincinnati Enquirer endorsed Hillary Clinton or Libertarian Gary Johnson this year. Others declined to endorse a candidate at all.

Newspaper Endorsements Matter Most When They're Unexpected
Trump's latest newspaper endorsement, though, is something his campaign is making it very clear they do not want: The Crusader, a newspaper affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan, and that brands itself as "the premier voice of the white resistance."

"While Trump wants to make America great again, we have to ask ourselves, 'What made America great in the first place?'" the endorsement reads, according to the Washington Post. "The short answer to that is simple. America was great not because of what our forefathers did – but because of who our forefathers were. America was founded as a White Christian Republic. And as a White Christian Republic it became great."

Trump's campaign issued a statement to news outlets reading, "Mr. Trump and the campaign denounces hate in any form. This publication is repulsive and their views do not represent the tens of millions of Americans who are uniting behind our campaign."

But the support of racists and white nationalists has been a campaign-long problem for Trump. Former KKK leader David Duke has repeatedly and enthusiastically backed the Republican nominee, and has even launched a longshot bid for a U.S. Senate seat in Louisiana.

Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' Trump Voters Are His Voters
THE TWO-WAY
Former KKK Leader David Duke Says 'Of Course' Trump Voters Are His Voters
"As a United States senator, nobody will be more supportive of his legislative agenda, his Supreme Court agenda, than I will," Duke told NPR earlier this year.

When Morning Edition host Steve Inskeep asked Duke whether he thought "Trump voters are your voters," Duke replied, "Well of course they are. Because I represent the ideas of preserving this country and the heritage of this country, and I think Trump represents that well."

Trump and his campaign have repeatedly disavowed Duke and his support. But during the Republican primary, Trump generated a wave of negative headlines for not immediately doing so when asked by CNN's Jake Tapper.

"Would you just say unequivocally you condemn them and you don't want their support? " Tapper asked.

"I have to look at the group. I mean, I don't know what group you're talking about," Trump responded.

The candidate later blamed the exchange on a faulty earpiece, and has repeatedly – and at times exasperatedly – disavowed Duke since then.

Still, there's no question his candidacy has energized white nationalists, both within the online "alt-right" community and throughout the country.

A neo-Nazi leader made headlines on Wednesday for telling Politico he is organizing voter suppression operations in Philadelphia on Election Day.

These plans, according to the outlet, include using hidden cameras to monitor the polls, and "handing out liquor and marijuana in the city's 'ghetto' in order to keep people from showing up at the polls." (Experts who monitor groups like this tell Politico they're skeptical these plans will actually be carried out.)

Plans To Watch Polls For Fraud Raise Fears Of Intimidation

Plans To Watch Polls For Fraud Raise Fears Of Intimidation
But several different right-wing groups, motivated by Trump's repeated concerns about a "rigged" election and urban voter fraud, are organizing their own vigilante poll-monitoring operations for next week. According to NPR's Pam Fessler, one militia group called the Oath Keepers "has appealed to its members, mostly former military and police, to go undercover at polling sites and collect intelligence about possible fraud."

"In an online video," Fessler reports, "the group's president, Stewart Rhodes, asked supporters 'to go out as part of our call to action, to go and hunt down, look for vote fraud and voter intimidation and document it, to do the best we can to stop it this election.'"
Oh my stars! I didn't know that the kkk supported Trump!

I hope it's not too late to change my vote.

Except this kkk leader supports Hillary.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b25c918304f2

And this black supremecist also supports Hillary.

http://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/...llary-clinton/

For the record, I don't care which idiots support which candidates. Intelligent people make up their own mind.
But feel free post another link for idiots who need your help deciding. Thats the only vote you can count on.
  • DSK
  • 11-02-2016, 02:39 PM
So you really want to know why black people almost monolithically vote Democrat? Do Republicans really want to know what they can do to get at least 50-60% of the black vote and reduce the Democrats hold on power?

Answer is simple:

1.) Stop condoning by remaining silent and acquiescing to racists in your party. Come out forcefully against direct and blatant racists. Openly reject them and their moral beliefs.

2.) Stop condoning by remaining silent and acquiescing to institutional racism that's rampant in this country. Standup admit there's a problem and take the challenge head on. Stop the silent acceptance because it's convenient for you and you're too coward to stand up and call a spade a spade. (unless you're ridiculing black people)

3.) Stop fighting Affirmative Action and trying to act like there's Equity which is different than equality. You know there's no equity as it pertains to black folk.

4.) Issue a formal apology and acknowledgement for the wrongs of slavery. By trying to fight Affirmative Action and other programs meant to help people who're only recently removed from slavery it shows us that you'd really like to physically enslave us again. That's how (by and large) we read that because while it's not perfect Affirmative action is meant to guard against the hate in the hearts of men and since we can't read hearts we can legislate them.

5.) Stop thinking every black person is out to get you. We are not. In fact it bugs me to see some white people acting apprehensive around me. Newsflash if my car literally costs 4-5 times what the cost of your $25k car is trust me I don't want to rob you. you can relax. you may be white but you're not in my social circles. Yes that does exist. lol

6.) NO we do not all think alike. Even the 10% that vote Republican can vouch for that. Like Chris Rock said. "What white people don't like about black people, black people really don't like about black people."

7.) We understand there are problems in the black community that need to be fixed. But like you're always telling us learn to accept and take responsibility and accountability for the problems in the white community (such as racism, evil deeds, and other wrongs committed against humanity). We can talk about black problems but let's also talk about white problems.

Asking me what do I have to lose so why not vote Republican has the opposite effect. You want power you want to tap into that base I've just told you the blueprint for getting the minority vote you can accept or reject it. I do think that many blacks would align with the Republican party if they made these adjustments. Most blacks already align with them morally on some issues and religiously on most but you guys have major things you need to work on and you don't want to seem to acknowledge them. Instead you prey upon vulnerable poor whites (like most in this forum) making them think blacks are their enemy. Or that the poorest and most uneducated white person is superior to let's say Ben Carson or Barack Obama ;-)

You want the black vote well there it is. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why don't you drop your pants so we can kiss your ass, too?

FUCK THAT LIST, AND FUCK YOU!!!
The AA's aren't turning out for Hillary.
The way to get the black vote is to promise a bunch of free shit and tell them how persecuted they are. Agree with them that their lack of success is not their fault. Give them an excuse to blame all their problems on the evil white man. Fuck that shit. The best thing the blacks can do for themselves is quit whining about how tough life is and blaming others. Sometimes your situation is due to the choices you made. Deal with it.
The way to get the black vote is to promise a bunch of free shit and tell them how persecuted they are. Agree with them that their lack of success is not their fault. Give them an excuse to blame all their problems on the evil white man. Fuck that shit. The best thing the blacks can do for themselves is quit whining about how tough life is and blaming others. Sometimes your situation is due to the choices you made. Deal with it. Originally Posted by Budman
How did you not qualify for the DOTY poll?

I am thinking you need to read some of the emails that were hacked from the DNC to discover the source of racism.

Answer is simple:

You want the black vote well there it is. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Even with all that Blacks still won't vote Republican in mass numbers. Besides this country is now so divided in every way it doesn't matter who's elected Democrat or Republican. They aren't working for any of us whether you're Black or White. Just get right with God and let these politicians play their pussy games.

Jim
Why don't you drop your pants so we can kiss your ass, too?

FUCK THAT LIST, AND FUCK YOU!!! Originally Posted by DSK

Why? My view is that you don't understand how to get and hold onto power. I just laid out the blue prints. You may not like or agree with it but it is what it is. You respond with an ignorance I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised at. Look at the demographics, numbers, and trends. More latino's , monolith black voting block while Trump is on a war path fucking it up left and right and doing permanent damage to the Republican party. Go ahead get yourself all frustrated and be antagonistic, but like I said you don't have a clue how to hold onto power and it's why the Republicans will get shut out of Presidential politics for the next 20 yrs or so.

Ohh yeah welcome to the age of the Centennials. You fellas are about to be in for a rude awakening. Go ahead and continue to wallow in your ignorance.
Even with all that Blacks still won't vote Republican in mass numbers. Besides this country is now so divided in every way it doesn't matter who's elected Democrat or Republican. They aren't working for any of us whether you're Black or White. Just get right with God and let these politicians play their pussy games.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

No sir you don't get it. Blacks would vote Republican probably to the tune of at least 50% if they felt a true sincerity to welcome them and their culture. However, as long as you continue to give a quiet wink and nod to racism there will be no change in views toward the Republicans. We are not en-mass going to support a party that chooses to quietly represent racist views across the country. If that's what you feel you need to do to hold onto power then go ahead but as I've stated before it's a losing cause as demographics, attitudes and opinions of newer generations are rapidly changing. You guys or your party is behind the bell curve on this one. It's played well for the last 60 yrs or so and unfortunately your stuck there. Using a slogan like let's take our country back was and is the worst example you could use.

I just don't think you folks get it. I know you miss your Leave It To Beaver, All In The Family, MASH, and Happy Days but life pushes forward to the benefit of all. It's too bad you fellas are mentally trapped in that gold ole boy vortex.
The way to get the black vote is to promise a bunch of free shit and tell them how persecuted they are. Agree with them that their lack of success is not their fault. Give them an excuse to blame all their problems on the evil white man. Fuck that shit. The best thing the blacks can do for themselves is quit whining about how tough life is and blaming others. Sometimes your situation is due to the choices you made. Deal with it. Originally Posted by Budman

and sometimes it's due to the situation you were put in through no fault of your own. You clearly don't understand how institutional racism affects a populace generationally. I don't expect you to because your comments tell me all I need to know about where you are mentally, emotionally, and academically.
No sir you don't get it. Blacks would vote Republican probably to the tune of at least 50% if they felt a true sincerity to welcome them and their culture. However, as long as you continue to give a quiet wink and nod to racism there will be no change in views toward the Republicans. We are not en-mass going to support a party that chooses to quietly represent racist views across the country. If that's what you feel you need to do to hold onto power then go ahead but as I've stated before it's a losing cause as demographics, attitudes and opinions of newer generations are rapidly changing. You guys or your party is behind the bell curve on this one. It's played well for the last 60 yrs or so and unfortunately your stuck there. Using a slogan like let's take our country back was and is the worst example you could use.

I just don't think you folks get it. I know you miss your Leave It To Beaver, All In The Family, MASH, and Happy Days but life pushes forward to the benefit of all. It's too bad you fellas are mentally trapped in that gold ole boy vortex. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Honestly, has voting primarily Democratic for the last sixty years really made a difference in the Black community? I don't really think so the difference really comes in the individual not in a political movement of any kind. Even Malcolm X told blacks that back in the 60's, he referred to any black man that put his confidence in any political party as "Political Chumps". So my view stands it doesn't matter. Bush and Obama proved that and Clinton will too, and beyond. Here watch the clip below of Malcolm X calling black voters chumps. If he was still alive today he would call you a chump in more ways than one too.

https://youtu.be/7BYVv4LY_KQ