Barring ‘Obstruction,’ Indictment Almost Certain In FBI Investigation

• Old-T
  • 11-03-2016, 05:56 AM
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/br...investigation/ Originally Posted by canuckeight
While I think it is completely justified and I would like to see it, I am not holding my breath. Rumors and wishes are a hundred an hour in DC.

But it does give a ray of hope.
I think the whole "Clinton Foundation" thing is what Comey is really looking at.

Remember back when he would not comment on on this when he "exonerated" Hillary in that Press Conference, (after giving every reason to indict her)?

The question was asked, with a no comment given as the as the answer, more or less.

They are going to find out that this so called "Foundation" is nothing more than a money washing scheme, designed to make multi millionaires out of the Clintons for doing nothing more than "being the Clintons"

Kind of like the Kardashians. They are famous, for being famous.
Obama is starting to sweat this one as he is changing his tune on Comey.
Obama knows he lied to the public and further investigation will tarnish his crown.
Comey had an obligation to inform Congress regardless of the fallout.
The rank and file FBI is pushing hard. I don't think Obama and Lynch will be able to stop them. The will leak the evidence.
Obama is starting to sweat this one as he is changing his tune on Comey.
Obama knows he lied to the public and further investigation will tarnish his crown.
Comey had an obligation to inform Congress regardless of the fallout. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Keep in mind. president Obama looks at Congress as a minor nuisance in the carrying out of his "Rule by Executive Edict".

Think of all of the people that are possibly going to be ruined, all because it was "Hillar's turn".

But they all know she is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt.
JACKY S is correct , pay to play is how they "made it"
can we get both of the Clintons put in jail?
can we get both of the Clintons put in jail? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
As someone else famously suggested, put them both n the same cell !!!!!
Jackie I agree with you about Comer checking into the Clinton foundation a little more thoroughly now ..... but wasn't a huge donation from that foundation into his pockets the very reason he backed off from investigating ( and surely filing federal charges against her ..... ) the first bunch of her e-mails that were hacked ..... ??
Keep in mind. president Obama looks at Congress as a minor nuisance in the carrying out of his "Rule by Executive Edict".

Think of all of the people that are possibly going to be ruined, all because it was "Hillar's turn".

and Clinton will blame them one and all except for herself of course. Bill will need a two month "recovery" at Jeffy Epstein's island when Hillary crashes

But they all know she is a despicable, lying, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt. Originally Posted by Jackie S
"Barring Obstruction?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

It's Rigged...
"Barring Obstruction?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

It's Rigged... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Stupid cocksucking pig.
Let me guess, LIMPDICK LARDASS OINKED, grunted and wallowed in his own effluence.

Has he told us where he'll be spending his vacation?
Jackie I agree with you about Comer checking into the Clinton foundation a little more thoroughly now ..... but wasn't a huge donation from that foundation into his pockets the very reason he backed off from investigating ( and surely filing federal charges against her ..... ) the first bunch of her e-mails that were hacked ..... ?? Originally Posted by 00 gauge
I think the donation you are referring to is one that the Clinton Money Laundering Foundation gave to the wife of the FBI's lead investigator of the initial e-mail investigation. The wife was running for a political office and the " donation " was funneled through the DNC. Donna " The Lying Cheat " Brazile was in charge of all of that, when she wasn't looking for debate questions to give shrilLIARy before her debates.