Bill Maher on Islam

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bill-...-reform-islam/

Bill Maher says immigration ban from muslim countries was stupid and then he says islam needs to reform so it doesn't become a problem for others.

I'm trying to decide whether he is a hypocrit or just simply on wrong on islam being reformable.

I think he is just wrong on islam being reformable. it its not.

Bill Maher says immigration ban from muslim countries was stupid and then he says islam needs to reform so it doesn't become a problem for others.

I'm trying to decide whether he is a hypocrit or just simply on wrong on islam being reformable.

I think he is just wrong on islam being reformable. it its not. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Bill Maher is a washed up comedian just like Al Franken is. Neither one of these two idiots was ever funny as comedians. But now Maher is trying to be serious and intelligent and he really couldn't be funnier. It's not our job to reform Islam it's our job to inform Islam that they need to get their act together and quit being a Global menace or we'll destroy them. Fifteen years fucking around with these idiots is getting old.

Jim
Bill Maher is a washed up comedian just like Al Franken is. Neither one of these two idiots was ever funny as comedians. But now Maher is trying to be serious and intelligent and he really couldn't be funnier. It's not our job to reform Islam it's our job to inform Islam that they need to get their act together and quit being a Global menace or we'll destroy them. Fifteen years fucking around with these idiots is getting old.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
" Fifteen years of fucking around with these idiots is getting old. " I'm with ya, MOJO ! Mebbe those of us that remember John Wayne might wanna show those muzzies what his " bullshit threshold ", and ours, is ?
You'll destroy 1.5 billion people, Jim?

Now THAT'S funny!

You'll destroy 1.5 billion people, Jim?

Now THAT'S funny!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hitler supposedly killed 6million Jews and they weren't even bothering anybody. So whittling down the Muslim population of 1.3 Billion who are proving they are nothing but a bunch of pain in the asses shouldn't be too difficult.

Jim

I think he is just wrong on islam being reformable. it its not. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The travel ban was stupid and unnecessary everyone knows that!
Bill Maher is a washed up comedian just like Al Franken is. Neither one of these two idiots was ever funny as comedians.

Fifteen years fucking around with these idiots is getting old.

Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
+100 Except after 15 days it WAS OLD!

Maher obviously was not breast fed and he's been angry about it.
The travel ban was stupid and unnecessary everyone knows that! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Still making shit up!

Every fucking President who got your vote signed a "travel ban"!

You should be concentrating on your coloring book!

The pet probably already bailed on you!
One hydrogen bomb over the city of Mecca might effect the requisite attitude adjustment. Considering the Muslim mentality, though, it probably should have been detonated no later than 09/12/2001.
Bill Maher is full of shit. The moderate mooslem rejects islam. Bill Warner will explain it easily...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y46rmJnSr0Q
YUP -----One hydrogen bomb over the city of Mecca might effect the requisite attitude adjustment. Considering the Muslim mentality, though, it probably should have been detonated no later than 09/12/2001

The US should "pull out" of the middle east and let then kill each other , then talk to the winner.
  • DSK
  • 02-18-2017, 11:00 AM

I really don't care anymore because the Muslims are likely to kill the liberals first, anyway. I say they are incompatible with the West, but the liberals seem to love them, so let's get this fight over with while Donny is still in charge.

I do agree with their ideas on multiple wives and tossing gays off buildings, though.
I really don't care anymore because the Muslims are likely to kill the liberals first, anyway. I say they are incompatible with the West, but the liberals seem to love them, so let's get this fight over with while Donny is still in charge.

I do agree with their ideas on multiple wives and tossing gays off buildings, though. Originally Posted by DSK
multiple wives, ok, tossing gays, not ok
  • DSK
  • 02-19-2017, 02:58 AM
multiple wives, ok, tossing gays, not ok Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
What is wrong with tossing gays off buildings?

It is the sincere religious belief of Muslims that gay sex is wrong.
What is wrong with tossing gays off buildings?

It is the sincere religious belief of Muslims that gay sex is wrong. Originally Posted by DSK
So is infidelity. Although raping "infidels" is not!