Encounter: Cum Play in Mobile

User ID: -
Date: 8/9/24
Name: Kam
Phone: (251) 315-4410 Text app but she’ll prob give her real number after first meet.
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/mobil...-/371869674720
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Outcall to my residence
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, FIP, FIA, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dark brown/black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Super slim, perky tits, soft ass. Has some self harm scar. Her pictures are 100% accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
I wish she’d respond to a txt
She might be asleep. I was texting her earlier. She’s been sick she said.
I've also tried texting a few times with no response
Yeah I’ve tried several times to reach out, no response at all
I was wondering about this one. Thanks for letting us know.
I've been texting back and forth with her all evening. She says she has reviews on here and an ad on Tryst Mobile but none of the ladies on Tryst Mobile look like her STG pics and I guess she doesn't want to tell me which one is her
I’ve never seen her on Tryst.
That's when I figured she or someone was full of shit
Wish we could get a second review. She looks like what I’ve been holding out for. Been disappointed so many times with subpar looks, age, body, etc.
No one had reviewed her before me. I waited a long time before I went for it. I just texted her real number asking why she’s not answering anyone. Will report back.
Hey guys. Can confirm that her text app was messed up and apparently she didn’t realize it. All I can say is keep trying.
Hey guys. Can confirm that her text app was messed up and apparently she didn’t realize it. All I can say is keep trying. Originally Posted by hsbk2144
She LOOKS cute. Mobile is kind of a "trek" for me, though. I'd probably need to see at least one more solid review before I took a plunge and contacted her. I'd hate to drive all the way to Mobile for a mediocre time or to be disappointed.
She LOOKS cute. Mobile is kind of a "trek" for me, though. I'd probably need to see at least one more solid review before I took a plunge and contacted her. I'd hate to drive all the way to Mobile for a mediocre time or to be disappointed. Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
If her service is anything like her coms you’d be sadly disappointed, she did finally reply with an “I’m available” but wouldn’t set up a time