Encounter: A Tale of a "Whale", That Went Not So "Well". (First BBW Incall Disaster)

Date: 2/6/19
Name: Alanna
Phone: 585-308-2432
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://cityxguide.photo/ads/cum-cum...ecial-16641976
City: ROCHESTER
State: New York
Address: Avenue D, Pulanski Park area.(Might sound nice, but one of the Worst neighborhoods in the city.)
Hair Length and Color: Brownish color, Mixed kinky texture, Blowout styled
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Mixed race Bbw, surprisingly pretty and exotic face without makeup, average body.
Recommendation: No
Nice review you gotta do better
Man there’s better out there
Any time you go into the ghetto to date one of these hood rats you're likely to run into the same thing. These girls are not deep thinkers but they've been coached by pimps etc to get as much cash as possible and give as little as possible. This makes no sense whatsoever as far as getting repeat business but that's the way it usually goes down.
I agree with the above. Going into these areas is just not worth the risk of a bad experience or to be the victim of a crime of opportunity by others watching you come and go, no pun intended. 9 out of 10 times the service poor, the incall is a disaster, and you’re hoping not have contact with someone, else including LE.
Outcall only get em on ur hotel
You might want to spend some extra $$ and go see a verified provider. No one cares about these hood rats being reviewed.

I get needing a release but damn dude
You might want to spend some extra $$ and go see a verified provider. No one cares about these hood rats being reviewed.

I get needing a release but damn dude Originally Posted by blackops2424
Verified old and boring
To him so he likes risk
Yeh get heavily screened by a verified biggun. Whew
Ah yes the thrill, but usually bad service. agreed
Hoodrat providers at 4 AM ain't a thrill unless you're packing and looking for a shootout. There's thrilling and then there's just unnecessary risk.
WTF? You must have a death wish...
Nice review you gotta do better
Man there’s better out there Originally Posted by Missburger
I Know man lol. Just was trying it out.

Any time you go into the ghetto to date one of these hood rats you're likely to run into the same thing. These girls are not deep thinkers but they've been coached by pimps etc to get as much cash as possible and give as little as possible. This makes no sense whatsoever as far as getting repeat business but that's the way it usually goes down. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Good info. First time I experienced though. All the hoodrats that came to my outcall were accomadating and eager to please.

I agree with the above. Going into these areas is just not worth the risk of a bad experience or to be the victim of a crime of opportunity by others watching you come and go, no pun intended. 9 out of 10 times the service poor, the incall is a disaster, and you’re hoping not have contact with someone, else including LE. Originally Posted by RocHobbyGuy
Agreed. From now on only ubering these chickens to me.

Outcall only get em on ur hotel Originally Posted by Missburger
Correct.

I get needing a release but damn dude Originally Posted by blackops2424
Will try. But its some gems within some of these hoodrats my guy.

Verified old and boring
To him so he likes risk Originally Posted by Missburger
Lol. Sometimes.

Yeh get heavily screened by a verified biggun. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Yeah Havnt experienced being screened yet.

Ah yes the thrill, but usually bad service. agreed Originally Posted by lilylivered
Sometimes.

Hoodrat providers at 4 AM ain't a thrill unless you're packing and looking for a shootout. There's thrilling and then there's just unnecessary risk. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
The shooters were sleep. It was too early.
WTF? You must have a death wish... Originally Posted by ben dover
The thing is, I'm from these hoods. I lived in the city growing up so I know how to move in these neighborhoods cautiously. I kinda blend in. But they can sense if you not from around there, so you guys have to figure out how to blend in.
Drive a Lexus or suburban No one bother you

Good review though
You trying to find a hood gem
I went in the hood last year looking for a fight and got stuck fucking a hot ass blonde spinner who was about 22 or so tight pussy incredible service and left disappointed because even though the sex was great I real just wanted a good tussle. So remember going in the hood may not end up like you wanted
I went to the community theater last year looking for a can of loafer lightener and got stuck playing grab ass with the lighting director who was about 78 or so loose buttocks incredible soprano singing voice and left disappointed because even though the salami was great I real just wanted a good espresso. So remember going in cinderellas castle may not end up like you wanted Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
fify