Hottest pm i got from another lady /provider on here👅🍑💦 👅🍑💦 👅🍑💦

Okay so I have been having a craving to eat pussy. I've only done it like once and it was such a long time ago. But I think about it often and I figured you would be the one to call
I'd love to 69 and eat each other out at the same time

--------------------------------

I removed her name and phone number from pm bc she sleeping now and i couldnt get a hold of her to aak if it was ok for me to post it..

I CANT WAIT TO 69 WITH HER.. MAYBE WE SHOULD INVITE ALYSSA REIGHN TOO.. WOULDNT THAT BE HOT!? A 3 girl munching in a big circle , face buried in lady pussy next to u while lady on other side of u has her face buried in ur/my pussy...

Mmmmmmmmmmm yea !!!

👅🍑💦 👅🍑💦 👅🍑💦

Im gonna growl on their pussies while i eat them so they can feel it vibrating with my growls... Yummy !!!!
is this gonna be turned into a show??
i hope so
A circle of love
Nice right.. Good images
we were so busy on our 3some date that I never thought to ask you and A too get into a 69...........maybe I will just cum and watch you two next time........or maybe join in..........hope things are going well for you and your family sexy.
Alyssa is an amazing lover.. Im so glad i got to play w u and her together soldier boy.. Was an AMAZING time.. Wish we took a lot of pics of it