State: Louisiana
Address: W Metairie
Activities: Foot walking
Hair Length and Color: black hair in point tall
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Attractive girl, nice body
Recommendation: No
Why cant N.O be more like Dallas when it comes to AMP. I hear theres a huge abundance of younger good looking girls there and the service is much better.
Yes, that place is strictly legit.
Yes it is. I learned the hard way.
Yes, Big Easy is totally legit, like Wellness on Magazine and 61. Good on the OP for reminding folks of that. Better for everyone to know what to expect.

Why New Orleans isn't more like Dallas with regard to amps is a bit of a mystery, given our reputation for "anything goes." The best I can come up with is that New Orleans is, indeed, "anything goes," which means it is kind of much easier to meet people looking to do something that will "stay in New Orleans." I think it cuts into the amp business. Just a theory.
Yes totally legit l but good massage as long as you go in not expecting more, similar to Relax Centre on division st
The Dallas amp heyday is over.
I should have left when I saw it was a different Cindy. I was hoping that worth no one else there I may get lucky. Lake Serene had two different Cindy's.
The Dallas amp heyday is over. Originally Posted by Joe Blows

Why cant N.O be more like Dallas when it comes to AMP. I hear theres a huge abundance of younger good looking girls there and the service is much better. Originally Posted by SS2018
It's weird too because texas has that new law that makes handies a felony crime now or something. So you would think more girls would simply migrate to nola but nope.

There is one girl I know who came from Texas but she is older and says it was because her kid lives here which I don't believe because she is at a 24 hour joint.
I'm not a fan of a light massage or someone rubbing oil on me, even if she's hot. I'm going to an AMP for one pupouse, if I don't get that it's a waste. I do prefer places that have bars for walking because I can then get some help for muscles.
whenever an amp tells me no HE, I just start doing it myself and ask her to squirt some oil on it.... then I ask her to massage as closely as possible to JR.... then I take her hand and place it directly on JR and help her stroke it a few times.... then take my hand off....9 x out of 10, the girl will go ahead and finish me off....