Oh2 ?

what is the website
what is the website Originally Posted by BDSaint
Basically the new backpage
Basically the new backpage Originally Posted by winn dixie
What would you call Eccie then, ASPD on life support?

~Slice

~Slice Originally Posted by Slice_O_Pie
Dear Abby……

~Slice Originally Posted by Slice_O_Pie
At least until early September as far as Texas is concerned.
OH2 is a very well run and moderated site that deals with the hobby. It should be all mongers 'go to ' site instead of this one who is running on fumes and with one active moderator.

This one thread goes to show that moderating is needed, sometimes in order for the site to be useable to all, heavy handed moderating is needed on some posters.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2794173
OH2 is a very well run and moderated site that deals with the hobby. It should be all mongers 'go to ' site instead of this one who is running on fumes and with one active moderator.

This one thread goes to show that moderating is needed, sometimes in order for the site to be useable to all, heavy handed moderating is needed on some posters.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2794173 Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
More and more folks used to think like you till they see the light! As far as the chicks on there. You can find all of them on other websites. Most are on list crawler
More and more folks used to think like you till they see the light! As far as the chicks on there. You can find all of them on other websites. Most are on list crawler Originally Posted by winn dixie

Let's agree to disagree. But I'm speaking from a place without agenda's toward oh2.
I have never been able to get much beyond the home page at OH2.
Basically the new backpage Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^^^ THIS. However, we are able to place ads there which is all I utilize it for. Every board serves a purpose but, no current board will ever replace Eccie. Even the ones who bitch, moan and complain won't leave this site. And if they do retire a handle, they just make a new one or activate an alias.

OP, your handle has been around since 2010. I find it very hard to believe that you didn't know about that board

Interesting thread though, have a great day!
I agree. ^^

I think it is total crap for people to come on here and start talking about that other web site. Why??
If you don't like it and think eccie is so bad, move on and don't look at It anymore.
To me, it just shows how desperate things are "over there".
I agree. ^^

I think it is total crap for people to come on here and start talking about that other web site. Why??
If you don't like it and think eccie is so bad, move on and don't look at It anymore. Originally Posted by rogerdodger21

In general I agree.

However I look at hobby sites as a free market just as any business. This is a site to share information and I encourage the discussion as long as the discussion is about the hobby.

If the discussion does not take place how is the hobby to progress.

New business come in and old businness die. If we do not change the market becomes inefficient and new products don't come on to maker.
What you are saying is correct in a Pollyanna world.^^

All this talk about said web site is intentional. It's being done for no other reason than to try and inflict harm on eccie.(obvious)
These are pathetic and desperate attempts to try and destroy and also garner more attention.
What you are saying is correct in a Pollyanna world.^^

All this talk about said web site is intentional. It's being done for no other reason than to try and inflict harm on eccie.(obvious)
These are pathetic and desperate attempts to try and destroy and also garner more attention. Originally Posted by rogerdodger21

Delusional and 100% wrong.