Asian Agency in Houston?

I know there's some Latina agencies in Houston, but are there any asian ones like Lovely Angels in Dallas?
I would love to know this, too. Hoping to get it in before September 1.
I would love to know this, too. Hoping to get it in before September 1. Originally Posted by atanion
What's going on September 1st?
What's going on September 1st? Originally Posted by skismx5
He is talking about the new Texas law that goes into affect 9-1 that makes all arrests associated with prostitution a felony on the 1st offense instead of the misdemeanor that it is now. All parties associated with the transaction will be charged with a felony.
He is talking about the new Texas law that goes into affect 9-1 that makes all arrests associated with prostitution a felony on the 1st offense instead of the misdemeanor that it is now. All parties associated with the transaction will be charged with a felony. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I for one already have a plan in place... All of my services will be completely FREE. And I mean FREE. However, the Bottle of Cold Water that I give at the end of every date will Not Be Free

*CK, your water will be on the house*
We should all continue to act like we are now in avoiding anything that would result in a crime. LEO relies on your bringing the rope to your own hanging.

*CK, your water will be on the house* Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Lol
LEO relies on your bringing the rope to your own hanging.

. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Wellll... I don't know who LEO is but, if you see him; let him know that I'm not into Kink. Doesn't sound like much fun to me...

What about the Harris County "Catch and Release" policy on non-violent crime (and murder too apparently)?

I understand that in Baltomore and other far leftie run cities the stated policy is to not even charge crimes including prostitution

Casn we get a list from somewhere?
Back to the topic of the OP:

I don't know about Asian Agencies. REviews here all seem to be based around Latinas.

The AMP scene is pretty dead too. Seems as though all Asian Providers are born at age 40+ here in Houston.
Haven't heard of an Asian agency in town. Even the last known one that had "Asian" in the name was mostly Hispanic ladies.

However, the Bottle of Cold Water that I give at the end of every date will Not Be Free Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Put me down for 2 carboys.
"Asian Angles" from 5 years ago? Long gone now.