Question for the board….

Does anyone have an issue with this?

A provider I have seen many times has recently gained a dog in her incall…when we went to the room she said her dog was okay with staying in the room during our session…I asked if she could put the dog in another room cause I’ve always had a phobia about being naked on a table with a dog/cat in the room. She reluctantly put the dog in the bathroom and we had our normal session..

Anyone feel the same way I do?
At the very least it's a distraction. Assuming you asked her to move the dog now it's a client and provider issue.

You need to decide if you want to see her again knowing the dog will be in the room with you while your balls deep.

Just a personal perspective and their is nothing wrong with the business decision to make.
If the dog starts licking your cornhole while you're balls deep that's an extra 20.
I saw a provider last week who had a Yorkie. That little shit wanted to bite my head off (I have 2 dogs). We went in to the other room.
I am a pet owner. My babies are caged in another room and out of view so that they don't bark when anyone visits me. When I first got them I had stopped letting ppl come over until I had them properly trained. No way would I have my dog running around when a gent comes over.
Wait, are girls working out of their Personal Residence??? I would never bring my personal furbabies to hobby, even if I had a private incall. Or are these girls sitting around literally all day at the incall waiting on clients?
If the dog starts licking your cornhole while you're balls deep that's an extra 20. Originally Posted by latinluvr465

not gonna say it has not happened
not gonna say it has not happened Originally Posted by notanewbie
You're the only guy I know that paid the extra 20. lmao
I for one would like to hear that story Nan.
Careful where this topic is heading.
I'll never forget the time I was on my back and eating sweet poon while she grabbed the headboard.
Her half grown kitten vaulted on to my junk.
Everything flew in different directions.
Wait, are girls working out of their Personal Residence??? Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
A high percentage of them do. The ones I've visited that have pets always put them in another room upon arrival. A lot of the traveling ladies bring their pets along too.

A dab of peanut butter guarantees it... So I've heard.
I don't like dogs so it would be very off-putting for me. I don't think anyone should have a dog at their incall.

Especially during summer when the heat makes dogs smell even worse then they naturally do.

I'm wondering why she didn't just close the bedroom door vs. locking the dog in the bathroom?
You're the only guy I know that paid the extra 20. lmao Originally Posted by tyboy1

lmfao!
Most guys don't care.

"If a girl is about to cum, and a bug flies in the room, it's over. If a dude is about to cum, and a bug flies in the room, that bug is now involved. You're having a threesome with the bug."