Manscaping? Recommendations needed…

I hope this is the right place to post this, I also posted on the other site…

So i am tired of doing it myself. Please let’s me know of any Spa/establishment that provides Manscaping service. I have searched through previous posts and acted. Those recommendations however do not provide that service any longer apparently. Any help would be great, thanks in advance for your ti
The spa section has reviews.
You might try averyinked@gmail.com. She is a provider that does manscaping among other things. Someone just did a review on her today in the provider section. She will send you a list of her services and the donation for each.
Its August in Houston. Put a roll of duct tape on the dash for 20 minutes. Then apply where you want to be smooth. Grip it and rip it ... It works and is cost effective.
  • Reb03
  • 08-21-2021, 09:50 AM
Liz or Sandy can help with this,.
I recomend that you be very careful so as not to cut off your man-tools.
I hope this is the right place to post this, I also posted on the other site…

So i am tired of doing it myself. Please let’s me know of any Spa/establishment that provides Manscaping service. I have searched through previous posts and acted. Those recommendations however do not provide that service any longer apparently. Any help would be great, thanks in advance for your ti Originally Posted by JacobLR

What kind of manscaping?

Shave your back or shalong area?
Clip your claws?

Just trying to get a clear idea.

If so, I offer those listed above & more manscaping.
Its August in Houston. Put a roll of duct tape on the dash for 20 minutes. Then apply where you want to be smooth. Grip it and rip it ... It works and is cost effective. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol