USASEXGUIDE.INFO

I'm new to this site, but I have a ton of reviews on usasexguide.info, under the jackson ms, forum. When I get some time I will start posting them here. You can see all my reviews if you search by my handle (freedaddy2010). Good hunting and I hope this helps some of you that frequent BP.
Your reviews are welcomed though it's probably best to limit it to those you've seen in the last six months, since older info is kind of stale. Older reviews can still be useful, if it's on girls we have no info on.

Btw, it's best not to discuss other review boards here on ECCIE (see rule 27), though I see no problem with the way you've mentioned another board here.
Your reviews are welcomed though it's probably best to limit it to those you've seen in the last six months, since older info is kind of stale. Older reviews can still be useful, if it's on girls we have no info on.

Btw, it's best not to discuss other review boards here on ECCIE (see rule 27), though I see no problem with the way you've mentioned another board here. Originally Posted by vicinms
It's even better not to post something which is simply not a review in Mississippi Independent Reviews. Aren't you moddy-raters supposed to move something like this to, say, Coed Discussions (or, for this post Welcomes and Introductions might work if our friend hasn't posted there already)?

Cheers,

bcg
It's even better not to post something which is simply not a review in Mississippi Independent Reviews. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
His post is about Independent Provider Reviews and there just happens to be a "New Thread" button right beside the "New Review" button. I wonder what that is for? Hmm, looks good to me!
His post is about Independent Provider Reviews and there just happens to be a "New Thread" button right beside the "New Review" button. I wonder what that is for? Hmm, looks good to me! Originally Posted by vicinms
We have higher standards in other venues here, but hey, they pay you the big bux....

Cheers,

bcg
I attended the "Kind & Helpful" school of moderation (I think it went out of business, lol) - No harm, No foul!