Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj and covered doggie
Session Length: 15 minutes
Fee: 100
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair pulled up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lexi is about 5'5" and I would guess about 130lbs. She has small breasts and a kinda small backside. The pictures of her on BP are real . She is a cute girl , she had her makeup and nails done and had her hair pulled up .
Recommendation: Yes
Nice quickie.
It was pretty nice, just wish I had more time
This appears to be her BP ad:

http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...rts-23/4568035

Was she the girl in the pictures here? I think I've seen these pictures in several other cities on BP, but without the "Lexi Rae" watermark. That has my spider sense not only tingling, but vibrating to beat a "magic fingers" mattress in a cheap motel...

Cheers,

bcg
That's her, she is a little more fixed up in the pictures though.She was a nice girl , not GFE during my visit but I was in a rush to get back to work.There may be more activities available.I normally like them a little thicker than her but I had a good time .
I see you must have caught her on a good day, or maybe she's changing her attitude because of all the bad reviews she was getting.
I even asked her about the bad reviews and she said she had seen them. She was nice as she could be during our visit. She was on her lunch break from her day job so that may be the reason for not being all dressed up like in her pictures.She may turn crazy on the next guy but she seemed normal acting to me.