Excercising Common Sense & Discretion in The Hobby.

I know a lot of people like to think that this is a fairly safe place and pillow talk happens, but lately I've had quite a few people share things with me about others', that I'm uncomfortable with. I don't want to know. I don't care to know. I have enough going on in my own life, which I don't want spilled everywhere!! If I want to know something, I'll go to the person directly.

If some are innocently sharing this information with me, they are sharing it about you too (providers).
I'm quite certain, it's just ignorance and not malicious, but not everyone get's along here. Not everyone is safe and trustworthy. There are some scandalous people here who don't have your interest at heart. I know first hand. Been there. Done that. Don't ever care to do it again!!!

Please just watch what you say about others.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of trouble later. Is that the correct saying? Anyway, I know it does happen on both sides. Some people need a reminder that there are nefarious things that go on. All it takes is one person to say the wrong thing to someone etc.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or complaining... well a little. .. but it's for a good cause.

Respectfully,

Scarlett
I know a lot of people like to think that this is a fairly safe place and pillow talk happens, but lately I've had quite a few people share things with me about others', that I'm uncomfortable with. I don't want to know. I don't care to know. I have enough going on in my own life, which I don't want spilled everywhere!! If I want to know something, I'll go to the person directly.

If some are innocently sharing this information with me, they are sharing it about you too (providers).
I'm quite certain, it's just ignorance and not malicious, but not everyone get's along here. Not everyone is safe and trustworthy. There are some scandalous people here who don't have your interest at heart. I know first hand. Been there. Done that. Don't ever care to do it again!!!

Please just watch what you say about others.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of trouble later. Is that the correct saying? Anyway, I know it does happen on both sides. Some people need a reminder that there are nefarious things that go on. All it takes is one person to say the wrong thing to someone etc.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or complaining... well a little. .. but it's for a good cause.

Respectfully,

Scarlett Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

++++100000000 I totally agree.

Some people just don't get discretion and privacy.
I completely agree with SDR here. I truly believe that 99.9 % of providers and clients on here would just really prefer not to know ANYTHING about any one else on Eccie except the person we are lying next to at the time or are screening.

Have I shared personal information? Yes, about myself because I felt comfortable doing so. Have providers shared personal information with me about themselves? Yes. Have providers told me things about other providers? Yes, but only if I've asked specifically about the other provider and whether or not she would be my type / a good fit - and never have i received any personal information about a provider or client from another provider. Other than than, I DO NOT CARE to know anything else. And to be clear, I have zero desire to know anything about any of the other clients.

Good thread Scarlet.

-Nilla (Sincerely Missing My Main Squeeze)
The last thing I want to talk about or hear in a session is anything to do with others.

Once BCD it is only two, well maybe three or four. Sometimes it's hard to not mention this place but in general it's best to forget it for a little while, especially with all the other things one can do in a session.

IB
Scarlett, this has been happening for years so not much new.

The main concern all of us should share is that all too often personal data ends up in the wrong hands and is then misused.

We should all beware the "collectors."
Yeah. You are right, CK. It's just comes with the territory, but I personally, don't want other providers or hobbyist knowing anything about me other than I what I put out there.

The worst thing is when someone comes in gossiping or telling me all about Hannah hooger ' s semester and her boyfriend issues, where her incall is, how cute her pit bull is etc.

Alrighty... Ya'll get the picture.
++++100000000 I totally agree.

Some people just don't get discretion and privacy. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
I agree with the OP as well but Kitty remember that includes the sharing of RW knowledge about board mongers with your BFF provider buds. This shit goes on all day.

Unless a monger is a threat to the community there is NO excuse for lack of discretion and privacy in the hobby.

I've now learned it Never pays to provide any personal info to a provider and that includes sharing texts/photos. It's amazing how that shit gets passed along when it suits the provider.

I've always made it a point never to socialize with fellow mongers regardless.
Yep.
Yep. Very true, sir.
I agree with the OP as well but Kitty remember that includes the sharing of RW knowledge about board mongers with your BFF provider buds. This shit goes on all day.

Unless a monger is a threat to the community there is NO excuse for lack of discretion and privacy in the hobby.

I've now learned it Never pays to provide any personal info to a provider and that includes sharing texts/photos. It's amazing how that shit gets passed along when it suits the provider.

I've always made it a point never to socialize with fellow mongers regardless. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Yep it sucks when you get those providers that are chatty catties and run their mouth to their BFF providers and regular clients. Not only is is lack of discretion is causes a lot if issues between providers and mongers.

I can name a hand few that have diarrhea of the mouth.

If you do your homework tho you can weed out the big mouth fish. Hints would be girls that talk a lot during a session or how a hobbiest post. (In general)
We should prolly follow the same rule in these instance as we do if we r being arrested. KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND SHUT THE HECK UP!

I try to keep any kind of personal information, mine and anyone elses, outta my mouth. Especially when its not mine to be throwing around. 💋💋💋
We should prolly follow the same rule in these instance as we do if we r being arrested. KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED AND SHUT THE HECK UP!

I try to keep any kind of personal information, mine and anyone elses, outta my mouth. Especially when its not mine to be throwing around. ������ Originally Posted by Ginger08
Hmmm... I can think of many enjoyable things to occupy your mouth with, but it will not be closed my dear!

HB
The parties who shared such information are as responsible as the ones divulging it. Only give out the information you are comfortable with everyone here knowing. So far, I haven't felt the need to share even my dog's name with anyone in the hobby.
… If some are innocently sharing this information ... Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I too have gossiped. And about you, Miss Scarlett. What will no doubt make my offense worse, is that the information discussed was not even second hand, but rather, third hand!

I will come clean and hope for the best: I have heard that your breasts are spectacular. Perhaps even life-altering (this is where my part of the discussion came in: I was dubious about this claim; spectacular, and all subsequent inferences, I was okay with, but "life-altering" seemed just too extreme).

I won't name who I gossiped with, nor that person's source. But I doubt "the source" only gossiped with one person about your breasts. Surely there has been fallout for you, perhaps even considerable fallout, which I stupidly did not consider. I thought only of our titillating conversation and my own lurid fantasies.

So please accept my honest apology for my part in the gossip. I believe you are fully justified in being annoyed with others talking about you, even in this seemingly innocuous manner. It seems only fair that until a gent has paid for the privilege of putting his eyes and hands and (lots of other body parts) upon your magnificent breasts he ought just keep his conjecture to himself.
The parties who shared such information are as responsible as the ones divulging it. Originally Posted by Tan Khan