Exectuive Spas Club update?

Thier phone number gives a recording it will reopen March or April. Seems to be running a bit late, just like my favorite provider :-)

Anyone actualy know anythng more?
Seems to be running a bit late, just like my favorite provider :-)
Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Never a good thing when your female "partner" is "late". LOL

Torito
I pass by there regularly the building hasn't been touched, still boarded up.
Never a good thing when your female "partner" is "late". LOL

Torito Originally Posted by Torito

HAHA Thats exactly what I was thinking!!

Well, I wish it would reopen...I miss that place!
its going to take a while to clean up and disinfect that cesspool.
Not that kind of late!!! Late as never ready on time :-) Silly people
  • Logan
  • 04-27-2011, 06:40 PM
I actually checked with the "ExecSpaClub" handle a couple of weekz ago and was told that they did not yet have permission to start building yet and that a proposal had been submitted.

I'll PM that handle and ask them to post an update for all of those that are curious.
Hello everyone,
Sorry, but we are still awaiting an answer from the owner of the building as to wether he is willing to rebuild the club or not. The fire resulted in a total loss so the lease was voided. I should get a decision next week.
We would love to reopen the place. Thanks so much for everyone's interest in the Executive Spa Club.

Mike
Mike,

Given the size of the building and how the total space was very under-utilized combined with the current market for commercial real estate with so many empty units in that same area or extremely close, have you explored another facility?

For example, that HUGE parking garage was included in the lease and there was a laundry area well over 4x as large as it needed to be. Even the way the break room, office areas, bathrooms near the hallway and other wasted space areas could all be laid out much cleaner and with less waste.

If you look at how many people actually used the saunas compared to the hot tubs and tables, I'd think you could obtain a lease with a smaller total space for a lot less than the lease cost you had there.

Rebuilding there sounds good on the surface but there are so many other places within 1-2 miles or less of that I-35 and Walnut Hill interchange that you could most likely find and put together a plan to bring it together while the property owner continues to sit on their hands.
Are there any other places like Executive Spa in the Plano/Frisco area that allow you to rent a room for an hour?
Nope. Its one of a kind
There is now a very good chance that we are going to reopen. The owner of the building is getting all the costs together to see if it makes financial sense and it's looking positive to rebuild.

With any luck we could get started in a couple of weeks and it would probably take about six weeks once construction gets started.

Thanks for all the interest in the Executive Spa Club.
  • Logan
  • 05-21-2011, 10:41 PM
Mike, any update as to if Exec Spa is a go for sure?
we need more notells built in the greater DFW area, can someone get that shit done please? does not seem to be a problem in San Antonio and Houston.
at least a few yrs ago, you HAD to show an id to get a room in a S.A. TX hotel.