apologies for my uncouth behavior

• quzi
  • 11-10-2017, 10:25 PM
I wish to apologize to the ladies that I have met in person at a party setting where I got naked. I was not of sound mind and body and did not realize that my behavior was detrimental to your views on clients and scarred you for life. Perhaps it was taking advantage of client privilege in a group setting where other dicks chose to keep their clothes on. I have taken advantage of you and know you will never forgive me. I have to reconcile with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the harm I have caused to the ladies. I will forever live with the pain that I have caused. Thank you for reading.
I have seen your funny naked ass many of times but have never seen you acting inappropriately. As I'm sure many of us would have told you to chill your shit. If hookers are offended by a naked guy running around twirling on a pole then they probably shouldnt be on the board in the 1st place or at least attending a private after hour and off the clock party!
true
I wish to apologize to the ladies that I have met in person at a party setting where I got naked. I was not of sound mind and body and did not realize that my behavior was detrimental to your views on clients and scarred you for life. Perhaps it was taking advantage of client privilege in a group setting where other dicks chose to keep their clothes on. I have taken advantage of you and know you will never forgive me. I have to reconcile with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the harm I have caused to the ladies. I will forever live with the pain that I have caused. Thank you for reading. Originally Posted by quzi
  • Loxly
  • 11-11-2017, 09:37 AM
In your defense, you never ONCE asked for the can of whipped cream.
Damn...I missed it... I luv nekkid men behaving badly ..lol
I wish to apologize to the ladies that I have met in person at a party setting where I got naked. I was not of sound mind and body and did not realize that my behavior was detrimental to your views on clients and scarred you for life. Perhaps it was taking advantage of client privilege in a group setting where other dicks chose to keep their clothes on. I have taken advantage of you and know you will never forgive me. I have to reconcile with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the harm I have caused to the ladies. I will forever live with the pain that I have caused. Thank you for reading. Originally Posted by quzi
Louis CK, is thet yew?
Dude,

Are you in some kind of 12-step program form sex addicts and having to make amends? If so, is it voluntary program or part of some for of plea bargain?

And, why just the ladies? "I wish to apologize to the ladies that I have met in person at a party setting where I got naked." There were just as many guys there too, and really, trust me on this, no one wanted to see whatever it was you were doing on that pole. I won't say no guys were offended or harmed by your performance, but... Well, nuff said.
I gotta say, if I had to see a man's ass that night, better yours than some others.
  • quzi
  • 11-11-2017, 03:25 PM
Louis CK, is thet yew? Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
someone picked up on it...
Louis CK--Your new role model?? Heh Heh. Now that's funny.
someone picked up on it... Originally Posted by quzi
Ah ain't as stoopid as Ah appears ta be.
I should have handled CK'S press.

That was my first thought 😂.. I didn't want to make a smart ass response just in case you were serious...

So will there be whipped cream next time?
Hmmmm...sarcasm at it's finest.