Envelopes

There are two different threads in the alert section referencing envelopes. One from a provider that got suckered with an empty envelope, and one from a troll who just wants attention.

My question is why are we even playing with the envelopes? I understand the concept of having one if the transaction would be in public. I understand that some people enjoy giving a card along with the donation. I get it...

I have seen ladies that require an unsealed envelope and some that don't want envelopes at all. Some girls I have joked with about shopping with them when I need envelopes since they have a thousand of them. Other ladies just drop them in the trash when they collect the money.

Just looking for opinions on why we still do this. We're alone behind the door, so we both know what is taking place. Law enforcement isn't fooled because we walk up to a door with $250 in an envelope instead of our wallet or pocket. Excuse my green thought here, but we're just throwing away the envelopes with no real reason.

Thoughts?
Envelopes leave a paper trail.

Just like ladies don't want a pile of used condom wrappers in the trash, don't you think the pile of empty envelopes is also an indicator of how many clients a gal sees?

I honestly don't think I have ever used an envelope. I lay the money on the counter or bed or whatever so it is easy to see the bill denomination without any trouble.

If an office makes it into the hotel room, you are already busted so it doesn't matter whether the cash is in an envelope, wrapped with a rubber band or what, you're busted.

To trust the envelope is right is a huge mistake.

I once had a provider friend being a new girl over to see me. I suggested that we show her how to check the money (using envelopes).

Mind you, this was TWO girls counting.

I used three envelopes.

One has nothing but cut up paper
One had a couple 20's and singles.
One had 20's, 10's and 5's.

They counted the money and then we played.

After they BOTH left, I get a call 2 minutes later.

"HEY! It was 20 dollars short"

Of course it was. ON PURPOSE!!! There were 2 girls counting cash and they couldn't count 200 dollars. They were supposed to ask for that $20 before they got naked and never did. It was sitting on the coffee table!!

They were 2 blocks from the house and I was sitting on the porch when they arrived with the 20 they had not accounted for.

Lesson learned. I hope.
I've just left the cash with the last few ladies that I've seen, and nobody has made an issue about it, so that is my game plan from now on.
I hardly ever use envelopes. I set the cash in plain sight, and usually fan it Songhai you can count it without even picking it up.
I have always had my donation in cash in my pocket. I always set the donation on the desk/nightstand, and then set my cell phone partially on top of the donation. It is clearly visible that I have the $$, but I never hand it off directly to the provider. In two years I have never had the provider pick it up and count prior to the session. They see that I have the donation and off we go. If there were ever a problem with LE showing up, I have only emptied the contents of my pocket (phone, cash, keys, gum wappers, usb thumb drive, etc.).
I use cards. Usually season specific or just nice 'Thank You' cards. Unsigned, unsealed and unaddressed so they can use them again if they want. The condom stores, CtG etc., have some funny sexy cards too.

I prefer cards as it contributes to the illusion of passion rather then prostitution. Classy ladies never open and count in my presence.
Like I said in an earlier thread; nothing say "john" more than showing up at a ladies' incall with an envelope full of money. Like Dogsmack, I just put down the cash and it's all good.

Classy ladies never open and count in my presence. Originally Posted by Hercules
Being "classy" is what got Marielynn in trouble, and she is classy. Just seeing the cash won't guarantee that a provider won't get shorted, but it's better. No envelopes for me.
Just wondering why the ladies request envelopes? I got used to doing it that way. The ATM spits out 20's so a 2-hour session has a lot of 'em. It just keeps them all together. I also try to lay it out when they don't see me do it (when I 1st get there). Just guessing here but they can see a white envelope across the room easier than the money on a green or light brown table.
Just my 2¢...
Ladies, what say you?
I can't speak for all ladies.

I hate the envelope. I know the guys mean well and all, well at least the good guys, but no, I do not like it at all. :-( .

Just put it on the dresser or table or whatever. Makes me feel at ease. And a bit more comfortable.

Some gents put it in a cute card. I think they are cute. :-)
i prefer the brown paper bag.
LOL @ ThinWhiteDuke I like the way you handle it (pun intended) Cohorn ,a nice thank you card is appreciated as well

SS
I just wanted to be under Safire.

netman
Just wondering why the ladies request envelopes? I got used to doing it that way. The ATM spits out 20's so a 2-hour session has a lot of 'em. It just keeps them all together. I also try to lay it out when they don't see me do it (when I 1st get there). Just guessing here but they can see a white envelope across the room easier than the money on a green or light brown table.
Just my 2¢...
Ladies, what say you? Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'm pretty sure the ladies have no problem seeing green
Yeah I have a stack of envelopes sitting in the backseat of my vehicle. Sometimes I forget and need to frantically check the provider's web page right before I get out of the car to see if she prefers envelopes or NOT in envelopes. I wish there was consistency but I want to do the delivery in the way the lady prefers.

My delivery method (with or without envelope) is always the same: walk in, ask where I can "put my stuff" which is phone, keys, etc. The donation is slightly off to the side. And I immediately excuse myself to the restroom. Most of the time when I return the donation is gone and everyone can relax. Even if it's not gone, I know she's had time to count it.

This usually only applies to first-time meetings. The ladies that know me wouldn't stress about me shorting them. Although I would never ever take the slightest offense to them counting every single time, and I always excuse myself every time to give them that option.

Just my M.O.
I've never used an envelope - I just place the donation on the dresser or night stand and that's that.