Is It Just Me ?

2 Years + in the hobby now. I do not discriminate when I choose provider's, I like them all. Have the boards just gone to shit, or is it just me. All the provider's I have reviewed have been yes, and most of them I would see again. I like the hunt just as much as the next guy but it's harder and harder to find yes provider's. Is it time to get out, or have I just come to expect to much.

Very few hobbist in the Independent Provider Reviews you can take to hart anymore. I often wonder if the Lady's had access to the ROS that about 80% of hobbist would be out of here, hell you girl's don't want to see that shit anymore then I do more then likely.

I once thought $$ was as high as I would go when entering the hobby. I have loved reading the post from the Lady's (before the dick heads run most of them off) and would go $$$ just to sit in the same room with a lot of them, before I would do $$ to do outhers. Without the Lady's all you dick heads would be a bunch of jack offs. I luv all the Lady's, and when I see one that don't draw me in I just move on. No need to bash.

Thanks to all the Lady's for your posts, spending time with me and staying true to who you are. And for all you Lady' in the OHC get ready, I'm cummin. Can I put some 28 y/olds in the OHC ?.

All ass holes that would like to critique my post ( i'm sure it's not up to par for this board) it's expected.

So....As Big John McCarthy would say.....Lets Get It On !
piquant 2009, don't think its time to getout just yet,there's still a lot of great gals out there just have to continue the hunt and relish in the good finds. Of course there will allways be some not worth the effort, but hopefully the good will out weigh the bad. Those good ones will enjoy the good guy you are and to ____ with the rest. Continue the hunt and enjoy stau safe and do your homework
piquant 2009, don't think its time to getout just yet,there's still a lot of great gals out there just have to continue the hunt and relish in the good finds. Of course there will allways be some not worth the effort, but hopefully the good will out weigh the bad. Those good ones will enjoy the good guy you are and to ____ with the rest. Continue the hunt and enjoy stau safe and do your homework Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Thank you Sweetie !
2 Years + in the hobby now. I do not discriminate when I choose provider's, I like them all. Have the boards just gone to shit, or is it just me. All the provider's I have reviewed have been yes, and most of them I would see again. I like the hunt just as much as the next guy but it's harder and harder to find yes provider's. Is it time to get out, or have I just come to expect to much.

Very few hobbist in the Independent Provider Reviews you can take to hart anymore. I often wonder if the Lady's had access to the ROS that about 80% of hobbist would be out of here, hell you girl's don't want to see that shit anymore then I do more then likely.

I once thought $$ was as high as I would go when entering the hobby. I have loved reading the post from the Lady's (before the dick heads run most of them off) and would go $$$ just to sit in the same room with a lot of them, before I would do $$ to do outhers. Without the Lady's all you dick heads would be a bunch of jack offs. I luv all the Lady's, and when I see one that don't draw me in I just move on. No need to bash.

Thanks to all the Lady's for your posts, spending time with me and staying true to who you are. And for all you Lady' in the OHC get ready, I'm cummin. Can I put some 28 y/olds in the OHC ?.

All ass holes that would like to critique my post ( i'm sure it's not up to par for this board) it's expected.

So....As Big John McCarthy would say.....Lets Get It On ! Originally Posted by piquant2009
Thank you for being such a sweet guy. I can almost guarantee that the same jerks that rip ladies apart and can't find a diplomatic way to discuss needed info, would physically hurt someone for doing the same to a non-provider, female.
If a guy doesn't like what he sees, believe a review or whatever, move along....there are plenty of fish in the sea. Being an adult and behaving like you are in Jr high, is not sexy.
Well it sounds like you are having a good time in the hobby so far. Keep enjoying the hobbying. :-)

Asshats will do what they what they do best. Bully behind the computer screen. They will never have the nuts to say how they really feel in person.

I say let them keep making an ass out of themselves. The more they post the more ladies will not see them.
  • T-Can
  • 05-25-2011, 02:14 PM
I used to think you were cool, piquant......

Seriously, though, you may just be getting bored with the hobby - maybe time for a break or a change of pace. I speak from what I am going through right now. Yes, my hobby days are almost non-existent because of the real world callings.....

Take care and hope you find "it"

CanDo01
piquant2009, sorry you are having a not-so-great time, darlin'.

I would have no problem whatsoever initiating a 28 year old GUY to the OHC but that's a little young for a lady. Not saying it's impossible, just not the norm.

Take care darlin'...be careful but most of all have fun!
It can be very easy to loose the urge to keep hobbying.
It has happened to me.
Not so much boredom as looking for something different.
I prefer to find the ladies that I can have bcd with but I can also have time away from the bedroom with.

I still venture out from time to time but not nearly as frequently as my first year.

So Piquant just take it easy and don't let the downers on the site bother you.
Obviously the ladies still want you around.
  • 2long
  • 05-25-2011, 04:46 PM
I can almost guarantee that the same jerks that rip ladies apart and can't find a diplomatic way to discuss needed info, would physically hurt someone for doing the same to a non-provider, female. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'm not sure how in the world you came to that conclusion. You do realize that there's a difference between the internet and real life, don't you?
I'm not sure how in the world you came to that conclusion. You do realize that there's a difference between the internet and real life, don't you? Originally Posted by 2long

Lol..of course I do, for some people.

There are people that are the same if they are posting here or talking to you in person and there are others who are internet bullies and bullies in real life, as well.

My point was...providers are real life people and have feelings as well. Some guys forget that.

Have a wonderful evening.
Have the boards just gone to shit, or is it just me. Originally Posted by piquant2009
It's not you...I wouldn't say they have gone to shit as much as I would say there is "more shit" lol
My point was...providers are real life people and have feelings as well. Some guys forget that. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

So many forget we aren't just holes, we're not H*'s, we're not trash, we are very capable of great careers, families, and loving. The better any woman is treated the better we react in this world and out side this world. Granted not everyone going to rise to a higher level being treated like we're appreciated (male & female) but most will.

Treat others the way you wish to be treated. If you want to be ignored, simple ignore us. Want respect? You must give in order to get.

Very deep meaningful friendships can be created here that last beyond the hobby realm but they aren't going to happen if men bash, out, or just plain-o be a jerk.

Enjoy the special people in this realm you encounter, cherish the memories, have fun and hunt safe.
Several of you have indicated that some of the more negative individuals "forget" that the ladies here are the same as others when it comes to feelings and whatnot. Don't kid yourselves, they don't forget, they just never cared one way or the other. Not only could they care less about us, but they probably could care less about women in general. I imagine one of the reasons for them being in the hobby to begin with, could be that they are inept when it comes to understanding certain aspects of human nature and possibly being with "real world" women just ain't happening for 'em. I know....sad, but often true. I prefer the great guys who appreciate the TLC we provide and especially the gents who adore all types of women and know how to show it!

Piquant...don't go babe....continue to evaluate for yourself and you will see there are plenty of "yes" ladies available to you....'-) Hobby on! xoxo
...My point was...providers are real life people and have feelings as well. Some guys forget that... Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I do think some gals forget that too, but that would be a thread that would require a whole new perspective, and one I, as an engineer, am no where close to being ready to explore.

I do think that my discovering, with the help of a few special ladies here (including Reese) that providers are real people, with families, with needs outside of the bedroom and my wallet, has helped me enjoy their company more. Before my encounters with some lovely ladies (and I speak here more of their internal beauty as opposed to every lady's external beauty), I looked down upon prostitutes, whores, streetwalkers, or whatever they might have been called. Now I see this as a career choice for them, no different than being an engineer, an accountant, a cop, etc.

There are many types of hobbyist out here/there, wherever this fantasy world is. Some just want a hole to deposit sperm in, as Horsetrainer as spoken of, some just need another notch on the bedpost, others want something more intimate perhaps, without getting too attached. Then of course, there are some who think this is a great place to fall in love. And, while we might like to pigeon-hole each of us into a category, the fact of the matter is, most of us fall somewhere between two or more of those areas. And (without making this another Logan thread,) yes, from my exchanges with him, even Logan defies a simple definition.

The Native American proverb is very true here as in real life,

Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins.

Having said that, to the OP I must say that what you may be experiencing is a combination of burnout, maturity, and a realization that you enjoy much more than leaving sperm deposits across the hobby landscape.

If an escape from here is what you need, good luck. I have tried at least 3 times, and right this moment I am trying to decide if number 4 will be a failure. (Dang, was doing good till Reese posted her cute butt on her avatar.)

Perhaps a different landscape, looking for a different type of provider, will fill a need. Or, turn your attention and finances to a new hobby. There are lots of ways to spend your money, get a thrill, but whether sex, jumping out of a plane, or other hobbies, the thrill is usually short lived and the adrenaline junkie needs a bigger, better, stronger "FIX" next time.
There is a tide in the affairs of men, and so it is here. I think websites, like people, go through rough patches and then bonce back. Sometimes it's better to stay away for a few weeks and come back for a fresh look.

It can just get boring. After all, pretty much everything that can be said about sex has been said. You can almost mark you calender as to when the next "Why Won't She See Black Guys?", or "Gee My Dick is Too Big," or "Gosh, Rates Are Too High" threads. And the "Best" threads get pretty boring to, as though any one guy has samples all the providers of a given subset to hazard an informed opinion. Someday I fully expect to see a "Who Is the Best One Eyed, Partially Bald Provider?", thread.

The dog days of summer are upon us, but in the fall the blood will rise once again.

Regards,