what she's going to use it for...

her consulting fee, that is.

guys, how do you feel about an ad where the woman says [true or not] what she is going to use the money for [health, car, food, house, clothes, etc]?

does that up the probability that you'll go visit her?
does it put a damper on wanting to go visit her?
couldnt care less?

women, have you used this ad tactic in the past? if yes, did it affect your business, either postively or negatively? if no, why not?

just wondering ... as i'd rather not know what you are going to use your consulting fee for.
IMHO TMI lol It is a turnoff if the ad states what the donation is for. I would rather not know
It's always a lie to elicit sympathy. In reality it's usually for some type of reference I cant mention here (I already have my quota of points for the month).
IMHO TMI lol It is a turnoff if the ad states what the donation is for. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Wait I thought T.M.I. was the adjusted Penis length...

50 cents to the person that knows where I got that theory and the equation it takes to find T.M.I.

On topic... What does it matter? It's like an ex husband bitching about child support and where the woman spends it... She still has to pay way more than the child support amount for the kids anyway, so who really cares if she takes that particular check and does X with it?
I would rather not know and just assume it goes to general living expenses.
In reality it's usually for some type of reference I cant mention here (I already have my quota of points for the month). Originally Posted by Monte Cito

Usually??? If it is, then you're hanging around the wrong crowd, sweetie!

When my son was in college, I had several gentlemen hand me the donation and with a grin say, "Hey, I know you have a growing kid in college! Here's his beer and pizza money!"
I have to keep a list just for myself...why the heck would I post it in an ad?
The T.M.I ratings chart.

Randy Marsh tells the students that they can get their T.M.I. rating with the following formula:

"Length times diameter plus weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared."

or {L \times d + {W \over G} \over \angle {\alpha}_t^2 }\,\!

However according to the U.S. Surgeon General the correct equation for T.M.I. is

"Length times girth over angle of the shaft divided by mass over width."

or {{L \times G \over \angle {\alpha}_s} \div {M \over W}}

Girl...YOU are a FREAK! LOL!
It's always a lie to elicit sympathy. In reality it's usually for some type of reference I cant mention here (I already have my quota of points for the month). Originally Posted by Monte Cito
Slap yourself
Give it to a PIMP

Edited for forbidden subject-Torito
Boose
Edited for forbidden subject-Torito
Guns & ammo

Toothless Trannies

Dominatrix MIDGETS

Call Miss Cleo and have my horoscope read to me for hours on end...

ha ha ha...who wants to PAY BILLS ???!!
They are using it to pay for cable tv!!! Also thanks soft and V,after taking some measurements and using the T.M.I.formula I now have to start buying magnum condoms lol!!!

I have to feed my Phat ass...and pay my three pimpettes.....they are some demanding little chicks!
Generally speaking, it doesn't change the flow of business as much as it changes WHO comes to see me. For example, when my regular gents know I have something going on (Such as my ad right now regarding my roof), they tend to make the time to come and see me. New guys generally don't-- because I'm sure many hold the belief that I'm not being honest. My regular guys know better.
I personally think that if you feel you want to share what recent major expense has come up for you - you may want to post it on your blog, or your yahoo group or something.

That way the guys who WANT to know what's going on in your life - will have ample opportunity to keep up with your good times or not so good times.

Then it would also keep you looking like a professional in your ad. (you can be professional and still portray that you are being you....guys pick up on that as well.....but if they want to know what's been going on - sure, I might post it to a blog and if they throw it at me....I'm not going to turn it down.)
Generally speaking, it doesn't change the flow of business as much as it changes WHO comes to see me. For example, when my regular gents know I have something going on (Such as my ad right now regarding my roof), they tend to make the time to come and see me. New guys generally don't-- because I'm sure many hold the belief that I'm not being honest. My regular guys know better. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Key word your regulars Who knows you might can turn me into one

SOFT Place and Vnurse have turned this thread into Equation 101 another way to create buzz kill