haggle or pay the faire

do you think it is ok t haggle over price ... I think they are getting pretty high but yet I agree you do pay for what you get ,, I also think if you haggle the provider tends to Reduce the service even hostile some times ... I have haggled and saw both good and bad ..
Just pay or don't play. I pay or pass. They don't know when I pass though because this isnt the environment to haggle in.
If you want a lower price, shop around or wait for a special.

How much effort can a lady put into a session if she was negotiated below what she thought was fair? Some are good actresses but it is better to pass than negotiate IMHO.
Depends on the introduction; you initiating a meet then you pay the listed rate..flip six and her hitting you up for a visit changes the dynamic... but really haggling over price of service in this arena seems uncouth to me.
When you go to Delfriscos or Bobs Steak house or Mcdonalds or Dennys do you haggle over the menu price Haggle on if you like
We looovvvveee men who haggle....to laugh at and gossip upon. :-)
Pay the faire...every time, no question. Never haggle. If you can't afford her, find someone else.
I wouldn't do this stateside but this is another +1 for advantages of international hobbying over domestic. Haggling is ok and a part of the culture especially Asia and Central or S. America. Some of the hobby spots the ratio in the clubs are 10 to 1 working girls to men. There aren't set rates per say it's just a lot of American guys pay stateside hobby rates in a third world country and overinflate the market. She goes way too high I go low and we meet somewhere in the middle. That's the game. Todo la noche from a smoking hot Colombiana or Tica for $100-200. I'll take that all day......And they sometimes cook lol

Whew I'm due for another trip.
If I want to Haggle I will go to a car lot. If I want pussy I just ask what the hourly rate is, and if I think it's fair I go see her. If I don't think it is I just ask another.
Yes in other parts of the world if you won't haggle, you're a wimp and unworthy of attention. The US has a different culture. I will haggle on appliances, furniture, cars and property in.the US still. In some parts of the world haggling is just part of being a man.
Really good salespeople will walk someone all the way to the curb but they won't let them get away. The name of the game is turning merchandise into cash. In this economy, no offense, wimmin need to stop thinking they got something no one else has. Because that's bullshit. A lady has something in her panties I haven't seen it needs to be in a science museum. That being said, in this hobby "you get what you pay for" is also bullshit. Better said would be "you get what you wait for". Sometimes. Wimmin will charge what they will and dudes will pay what they'll pay. You wanna negotiate, do it. All they can do is say "no". The last time I looked there were over 700 other wimmin to ask, and that's just on THIS board. If they have a "no haggle" policy, probably best to leave it alone. Otherwise, haggle on.

The only deal you'll never close is the one where you failed to ask for the bizniz. Poosy included.
I wouldn't do this stateside but this is another +1 for advantages of international hobbying over domestic. Haggling is ok and a part of the culture especially Asia and Central or S. America. Some of the hobby spots the ratio in the clubs are 10 to 1 working girls to men. There aren't set rates per say it's just a lot of American guys pay stateside hobby rates in a third world country and overinflate the market. She goes way too high I go low and we meet somewhere in the middle. That's the game. Todo la noche from a smoking hot Colombiana or Tica for $100-200. I'll take that all day......And they sometimes cook lol

Whew I'm due for another trip. Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
I'll cook for you, nurseguy

Back on topic. I think haggling is the same thing as upcharging. Deflates the whole experience.
THN, Baby if you can smother chicken and cook collard greens and yams I'll take you up on that LOL. I need to pay you a visit but with the govt shutting down I may have to dip into my hobby rainy day savings stash. Are you sure you're tall enough and ready to ride the 4 inches of fun? LOL I make space mountain look like the tea cup ride at disney.
For once I agree withPrettyFucking Marvelous- can't afford the price tag in the hobby, move on to what you can. But watch for Specials. Then buy. I have found though in recent years with the retail giants, for all durable goods, shop on line to find the lowest price because you can't haggle in the store. And the Mom and Pops can't even reach the lowest price you will find in your search. My cooment applies to the free world. Barter is very active in most third world nations, but be sure to check for defects before passing the cash.
The simple thought of talking price with a provider is a bone deflater to me.

Providers, please just state your rate in your showcase, if you have a special state so in the ad/showcase.... and that is what I am going to put in a envelope and discretely place in a table before our session.

End of the story for me.

It's MY fantasy, after all.. I prefer for pretend that money was not the reason.

MY fantasy, my right.