Ariel and Syliva The real story

Hello, This is Ariel

#19 - Account security is of the utmost importance. You are responsible for your account and only your account. You are not to allow any other individual access to your account unless you have received prior approval from staff. This will be considered on a case-by-case basis, but must be approved prior to releasing access to another party.

Obviously I was disappointed to read the latest review and see the negative things being said.. I am not surprised however that this was instigated by the agency that was RAPING us for ALL of our money. Lauren Anthony of Executive Enchantments is no more than a common pimp. Considering the fact that the majority of you tiny dicked barter and haggling fuckers have little to no respect for providers, things like this work in your favor.

Remember, before you adulterating liers and cheaters decide to take a person word.. consider that there are three sides to every story. One thing is absolutely for sure... Sylvia and I are not responsible for anything that went wrong at that party... in fact I remember lots of group play, and msog for everyone!

At the end of the day...I know what happened and I know who I am and what Type of provider i was. I also know I dont give two shits If I am not accepted in the world of prostitutes and johns... I met my goal of getting out of this awful world in a year... its been a year and now Im on to bigger and better things. So you guys can keep your "board" and your reviews. They mean nothing to me...

I will state however as a common courtesy, that I am writing a very detailed book about my year in the hobby world.. I still have access to addresses, phone numbers and more.. Id hate to expose you all the way you are trying to negatively expose us.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

This matter is closed. You should all be very careful of this agency, they like to use "muscle" to intimidate clients. Nothing is what it seems...

Ariel and Sylvia

Be sure to follow our adventures on line and come see our headlining burlesque act! Keep a look out for me this holiday in the next big blackberry campaign with Alicia Keys!

Life is so much more than ejaculating people...

Geeman ...I hope the discounted session or whatever the agency did to "make things right" was worth directly taking food out of our children's mouths with your negative review. But thank fully we are very strong women that can and will flourish outside of this dark ugly dirty world... will you?

Besides the blatant threAD, allowing access to your account and outing threats are taken seriously. Please see that it doesn't happen again. - Duke of G
Blackberry campaign? Apparently you don't read the news while stock piling information to out clients.
My thoughts:

1) If you really don't give a two shits then you would just keep your mouth shut and walk away quietly.

2) Thanks for giving us your side of the story, it really cleared things up.

3) Good luck with your book or movie deal, if I may provide a title, HOW TO BE AN UNSUCCESSFUL HOOKER FOR DUMMIES

4) I'm glad I never saw you.

5) It's probably a good idea when you threaten/imply you are going to extort/blackmail someone you DO NOT post it on the Internet. It doesn't help your Legal Defense Team.

6) Your former agency called, they said, "Buh Bye!"

7) The over and under on your return to this Board of Little Dick Barterers is 3 months and with or without a new handle

8) My recommendation - Go with a new handle, you don't stand a chance with this one!
Names and numbers and exposing people? Woooow, she just went there.
{Remember, before you adulterating liers and cheaters decide to take a person word.. consider that there are three sides to every story. One thing is absolutely for sure... Sylvia and I are not responsible for anything that went wrong at that party... in fact I remember lots of group play, and msog for everyone! }

PHP Code:
  Delussional 

and threating to out people will get you no where. And I am sure the Alicia Keys camp is well aware they are doing business with such messy prostitutes.
But remember, while she is slamming everyone on the board, she is also instructing us to follow her on her future adventures. So that she can make money.

Pure advertising.
Maybe not pure. There appears to be plenty of bull shit.

Torito
I hope the Mods ban you and Sylvia for your Real Story Comments
Guys, this is a friendly reminder to support your independent, sane, and drama free providers.

Ariel will be alright. She is a beautiful woman and has other ways to make her money and not support her "management".
But remember, while she is slamming everyone on the board, she is also instructing us to follow her on her future adventures. So that she can make money.

Pure advertising.
Maybe not pure. There appears to be plenty of bull shit.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Yeh, and telling us she's exiting this shitty business but promoting her burlesque show with the other Dumbass....Genius at work.

Ariel will be alright. She is a beautiful woman and has other ways to make her money and not support her "management". Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Well, whatever it is, I hope it's outside the world of adult entertainment. You don't have to be a john to value discretion.

Be sure to follow our adventures on line and come see our headlining burlesque act! Keep a look out for me this holiday in the next big blackberry campaign with Alicia Keys! Originally Posted by Jasmine Lovely
Hey PM me where I can get tickets to your headlining burlesque act. I wouldn't mind supporting such a classy lady.
I don't want to demean the agency by replying to such baseless nonsense.

Good luck to you Ariel Amour/Jasmine Lovely/Sylvia Saints/ Lola Marie may you find success in another line of work.

Good luck to you, but if this is how you treat people who try to help you then you will not get very far....

Remember that you were in a homeless shelter and without a car when you started working with these people who you are now threatening. Remember that they put a roof over your head, gave you a car, and fed your children...

Show some gratitude and don't bite the hand that feeds you.
  • pwood
  • 09-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Sylvia Saints just sent me two pms on 411
Asking if I'd like to see her tonight?

Is she fucking crazy?
Sylvia Saints just sent me two pms on 411
Asking if I'd like to see her tonight?

Is she fucking crazy? Originally Posted by pwood

Guess they are looking for more people to add to their book.