what's your reaction?

Saw a provider today at her day job.. Barely realized it was her.. Asked if I knew her she just said "Yes you do" and walked away.. Have you ever seen a hobbyist or provider in public? If so what did you do? What was your reaction?
I'm not suggesting you did anything wrong, but just walk away. They have real lives just like we do. If I was with a gf or SO or at a job I wouldn't want some provider coming up and asking me any questions. Akward....
SMH. This topic has been thrown around ALOT. Not all ladies see clients as a sole means of income. Many of us do it PART TIME to supplement what we bring in RW. NEVER approach a lady in public. Would you want her to walk up and speak to you?
I do have a real job and this happened many times I just smile and act like I just met them then later pm them explaining why I acted that way due to my job I have to keep it low key and 9/10 they respect that wish
I would just smile like I do when I see any pretty lady and go about my business.
Honestly I didnt realize I knew her from hobbying until I asked if I knew her. It hit me after I left
It's no biggie. They have real lives, respect that, respect their privacy and move on. If they see you out in public and want to speak, let it be up to them to engage you or not (I could be wrong, but for me I think that's probably the best policy).
there's a new lady from backpage who got reviewed here, who I sort of know outside the hobby... I'm not surprised to see her ad, and I will say nothing whenever I see her next...and I have zero interest in her as a provider
Wink and move along. Nothing to see here.

And if you should ever catch me in public, then a head nod will suffice.
I don't know you, you don't know me, and we don't know anything.
Discretion, discretion, discretion. I recently ran into a fave of mine who was just running errands. She didn't see me and I said nothing. I recognized her by her best feature. DAT ASS! I later sent a message to her provider phone telling her I wanted her more then ever now...
Let's flip the table Jerkn2u. What if ur at your job or with friends etc etc and a provider asks you the exact same ? Even i think I recognize a lady or I actually know her I am going in the opposite direction.
What DatDude said....ignore and be ignored, please.
Saw a provider today at her day job.. Barely realized it was her.. Originally Posted by jerkn2u
Depending on uniform at the job I can totally relate, but I don't have the swagger to ask if or how we know each other.
Just so happen to stop by my local branch to pull out some "walking around money" and got a surprise of my own.
  • hd
  • 09-30-2013, 01:05 PM
don't know if it would be proper, but I would pm an apology and it won't happen again, leave it at that. I wouldn't quit doing business with anyplace because of it. Unless you gave her a NO recomendation.