Is it the Fort Worth Ads Forum or the Dallas Outcall Forum?

I propose that we change the heading of the Fort Worth Ads section to the Dallas Outcall section.
We need to draw a line through DFW airport and if she is west of that line she is a Ft. Worth provider. Mid Cities would work on either side of that line but not Dallas or Ft. Worth. Perhaps the better line would be 360 but there are many providers on 360 so that is kind of a bad line to use. I set a goal some time ago to have a run at every provider in Arlington but didn't get far as the location is fuzzy as some call Grand Prairie Arlington.
I'm more of a fan of Tarrant County ladies and Dallas County ladies, using the county as the divider. But that would be a pain in the ass, they'd have to rename forums and I don't see that happening.

But... Saying that the Dallas ladies belong in the Dallas Section and that the Tarrant County ladies belong in the Fort Worth Ads section would seem logical and probably a bit easier to enforce. If I wanted a Dallas lady for an outcall to Arlington, I would logically look at the Dallas ads section, just saying...
The concept of counties? Are you referring to the providers or the mods? The providers on 360 straddle the line and would have problems deciding where to advertise.
See

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=668878

I doubt any changes are in the offing.
The concept of counties? Are you referring to the providers or the mods? The providers on 360 straddle the line and would have problems deciding where to advertise. Originally Posted by tucson
The providers. Quite a few are still struggling with the concept of a city, had a few claim to be in Arlington but send me to a rat ho-tel at 80 and Town East, a good ways from Arlington.
Yep one of the last gals I met said Arlington but wound up in north GP.
Guys, you're letting the perfect be the enemy of the better. Four or five geographically impaired providers posting in the wrong forum is better than 25 posting in one where maybe half, if not more, of the people reading aren't prospective clients.

The only reason I check the FW ads forum is because I can afford to waste the time clicking on links that either don't provide me with enough information to make a decision or provide information that suggests to me that they've posted in the wrong forum. That abundance of time is bound to disappear, though, and, when it does, the forum goes back to being useless, as I'd rather spend what time I have cliicking on the abundance of links in the reviews sections that won't be of any value.
Think of the money you save when you spend hobby time reading the un-useable ads.
I'm more of a fan of Tarrant County ladies and Dallas County ladies, using the county as the divider. But that would be a pain in the ass, they'd have to rename forums and I don't see that happening.

But... Saying that the Dallas ladies belong in the Dallas Section and that the Tarrant County ladies belong in the Fort Worth Ads section would seem logical and probably a bit easier to enforce. If I wanted a Dallas lady for an outcall to Arlington, I would logically look at the Dallas ads section, just saying... Originally Posted by shortguy
That's actually an excellent idea imo. As for it being a PITA to implement, it's a simple code issue that is easily implemented.
Well, it ain't gonna happen here. I don't want to suggest picking up my toys and going home, 'cause then I'd be playing by (and with) myself, and this site does have a great deal of utility. But can anyone think of any alternative methods for those of us in the western half of the Metroplex to more easily find ads and reviews that we can use? I doubt there'd be much enthusiasm for connecting via Facebook -- too much chance of forgetting to sign out with your hobby ID, among other things. Yahoo! group? Do listservs or e-mail groups still exist? Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to set up and maintain a website like this, with just a few forums dedicated to Tarrant County?
Just out of curiosity, how much would it cost to set up and maintain a website like this, with just a few forums dedicated to Tarrant County? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
About $20 to setup and $4 per month after that.