Why do men chase BITCHES?

Men chase bitches just like women chase the assholes!
It could be because they realize they get treated like bitches when they act like bitches. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yeah, OK. But what would happen if we just treated them like we would like to be treated, regardless of how they acted? You know, that old golden rule thing. Wonder how that would play out.
let me get my hearing aid so I can hear Little SL it is very hard to hear something the size of an ant...oh ok have it cranked up to level ten...wait I hear a sound like a far far away wimper..is that Little SL???..just asking??
Thats funny, little SL says the same thing! LOL Just saying.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
sadly people don't appreciate when they have someone treats them with repsect and turn around and bite the person in the ass so to speak...
Yeah, OK. But what would happen if we just treated them like we would like to be treated, regardless of how they acted? You know, that old golden rule thing. Wonder how that would play out. Originally Posted by JDNorthface
Zarah, from Day 1, I have fantasized about being with you and what that experience would be like. I've tried being rude to you to draw out your 'nasty' and 'mean' side. I've even gone as far as to demand(sub) you(dom) to be a 'bitch' when we meet. Yet, you keep responding as to how 'nice' you are in RL and that you just can't be that way. Damnit, I want the 'bitch' you described below WHEN we do meet after your damn hiatus. Look, just role play like you are her but just add BCD to it all! Simple. Be a 'BITCH', please!

To the OPs Q, there's only one 'BITCH' I'm chasing and she refuses to be a 'BITCH'. Ain't that a Bitch?

Hi SL,

I don't understand why a woman would be a bitch to anyone just to be a bitch to them. In my personal life and in my work life, I treat every man I meet with care and respect. That is how I was raised and anyone that has met me in person can attest. A bitch is a bitch to everyone not just men.For me to be a bitch to someone, someone must have had to do anything. I don't believe that people flip out just to flip out and if they do , then that person is crazy and needs to be in the state asylum.

I lived with a gold digger/manipulator/bitch for years and all she did was treat men like an ATM. I would go through her phone and the guys never had actual names. Each and every guy on her phone was listed as what they did for her. For example, the guy that took her to breakfast every morning was listed as "breakfast", the guy that bought her shoes when she wanted, was listed as "shoes" and the guy that took her shopping was listed under the mall name. I asked her one day why she did this and she told me that she did not see men as real people and that she only saw them as what they could do for her. However, she had guys falling at her feet. They loved her. It was almost like they loved being treated like shit. She would never sleep with them but make them into her do boys. I must admit, it was interesting to watch. My jaw would drop every time the guys would come to the house and drop off gifts for her.

I don't believe this person was born like this. I believe something must have happened to her to cause her to be this way. SL, In this life we must not judge and label but pull the person aside and talk to them and ask them what their problem is. I believe there is a reason for everything.

Why do men chase bitches? As Lisa so eloquently put, It's the chase. And as another poster mentioned, they will continue to be bitches until they meet someone that demands respect. Oh and I've dated an asshole, that wasn't fun. I'm done dating assholes. Give me a polite guy with a decent job that can make me laugh and I'm happy. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Zarah, from Day 1, I have fantasized about being with you and what that experience would be like. I've tried being rude to you to draw out your 'nasty' and 'mean' side. I've even gone as far as to demand(sub) you(dom) to be a 'bitch' when we meet. Yet, you keep responding as to how 'nice' you are in RL and that you just can't be that way. Damnit, I want the 'bitch' you described below WHEN we do meet after your damn hiatus. Look, just role play like you are her but just add BCD to it all! Simple. Be a 'BITCH', please!

To the OPs Q, there's only one 'BITCH' I'm chasing and she refuses to be a 'BITCH'. Ain't that a Bitch? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
You have to be me to find Z's bitchiness. And there's only ONE me.
You have to be me to find Z's bitchiness. And there's only ONE me. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That's fucked up. As much as I help fellow hobbyists with ISOs, reviews, etc. and you won't help me out. I see why she turns into a 'BITCH' around you. You evidently deserve it!

Hell, I'll just contact her as charlestudo2005. Unless she catches the missing 'r', she'll think I'm you. Haha mofo ha!
That's fucked up. As much as I help fellow hobbyists with ISOs, reviews, etc. and you won't help me out. I see why she turns into a 'BITCH' around you. You evidently deserve it!

Hell, I'll just contact her as charlestudo2005. Unless she catches the missing 'r', she'll think I'm you. Haha mofo ha! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
She's pretty literate, that might not work. But go ahead and try. Or, you could get a guest account and pm her telling her you're me. Now, in order to come off as me, you'll have to disparage her intelligence. Depending on what she's been doing that may be somewhat easy or hard. Anyway, a challenge to her intelligence always get a bitchy response, I've found.

I haven't seen her post lately, so she may still be in Hawaii enjoying herself.
If a woman cares for the guy more than he cares for her - he will treat her as total and complete asshole.

If a guy cares for the woman more than she cares for him - she will treat him as heartless bitch.

As for why women "chase bad boys"? Its a lot more fun to tame a tiger than a hamster, unfortunately sometimes it backfires
let me get my hearing aid so I can hear Little SL it is very hard to hear something the size of an ant...oh ok have it cranked up to level ten...wait I hear a sound like a far far away wimper..is that Little SL???..just asking?? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Is that all you got? LOL Little SL said if you get a little closer you can hear better! He speaks softy but cares a big....

To the OPs Q, there's only one 'BITCH' I'm chasing and she refuses to be a 'BITCH'. Ain't that a Bitch? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Bitch, Bitch, Bitch thats all some people do! A little bird told me she might be coming to Texas soon! LOL
Speaks softly you say?? Isn't small and soft normal for him? Besides to get close to him than I need my tweezers and magnifying glass so I can find him...just Sayin............don't dare the vixen .....wave you're flag of surrender...__
Is that all you got? LOL Little SL said if you get a little closer you can hear better! He speaks softy but cares a big.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Speaks softly you say?? Isn't small and soft normal for him? Besides to get close to him than I need my tweezers and magnifying glass so I can find him...just Sayin............don't dare the vixen .....wave you're flag of surrender...__ Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I would be the biggest ass hole in the world if Ashleydior would chase me! Till then, I'll just be nice! No white flag here! Little SL is sleeping. He needs some rest. He knows he might be called into action at a moment’s notice! You can't hurt his feelings! Don't worry about him, no matter what you do he'll just spit at you in the end! LOL

You’re trying so hard to be... Zarah but it’s just not working! It’s like an angel taking a poop, I just don’t see it! Still Looking is still waiting! LOL

Men want to secretly fuck the hell out of the bitch and use her for their own gratitude as a form of retribution.
I believe nice guys finish first
It seems as you get older your priorities change and you realize whats important . (IMO) Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Problem for us nice guys is having to endure for that long. I have done my own experiments with the asshole look.

For a few months, when I went to public places, I made sure to have a sneer or other general look of unhappiness or anger on my face. I dressed like a slob, kept my facial hair unkempt, and did my best to give myself greasy bedhead...anything to make me less attractive (as if that were possible.) I played the part of the standoffish pricked to a tee. And I was surprised by the amount of attention I got. Ladies flocked to talk to me, their interest level in a fat slob was about as high as if Brad Pitt had walked through the door. I did the same thing, but made sure I was chipper, effusive, clean cut, and outgoing. The attention was about 1/3 of what it had been.

What I concluded from this was that, in general, people view the good guy as boring and easily attainable....he'll always be there with a smile when things go sour with the asshole. So, nice guys may finish first, but they tend to get sloppy seconds as the safety net.