URL / Website: https://backpage.com.dallas.listcraw...post/26797734/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: East of Dallas
Activities: Being ripped off, feeding her dinner, some conversation
Hair Length and Color: shoulder dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Larger than her pictures, the ad says 31 she told me 39 so might be her just 8 year old pictures
Recommendation: No
wow.. thanks for the report.. one of the rare and true detailed ripoff reports we get on ECCIE.. well done and well-written.

now that I'm done with the compliments.. what the Hell were you thinking?

what made you think this Listcrawler Bitch was a good candidate to invite to your home? SMDH

I’m sorry this happened to you brother and I hope she gets the karma coming to her, but WTF were you thinking?
Believe me I understand! We had chatted for a while she seemed okay which of course wasn't even close to being true, lol! Wanted to get it out there so no one else gets ripped off like I did!
what the Hell were you thinking? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
but WTF were you thinking? Originally Posted by CowboyDave
Thinking with the wrong head apparently.

You should report that Uber driver.

If you put in her pick up location and your house as your destination, that driver needs to follow it.

Uber no longer allows drivers to make multiple stops if those stops are not entered into the APP at the time the trip request is submitted.

If the destination needs to change during the trip, they have to be updated through the app which in this case, she has no access to it, only you could do that.

Plus the Uber APP only allows up to 2 stops between pick up point and drop off point.

They calculate the fare at the time of the trip request based on pick up point, drop off point and any of the 2 stops (no longer than 3 minutes each) in between.

Surprised that driver said yes to running errands and he can tell from the driver screen on his UBER APP that she is not even the owner of the Uber account and that you requested the Uber for her.
I agree with your points and directives, CG2014.. but I'm not convinced he was a true Uber driver.. I'm betting he was her driver, friend or Pimp, who was in on the fake texts.

maybe I'm wrong.. but maybe knicksfan wanted to save a little face by calling him an Uber driver?
Thanks for the review and intel
Who called the Uber driver?

She or knicksfan55?

Some drivers are getting even stingier even if you put in a stop on the APP instead of asking them to make a stop after you've gotten into the car.

I take Uber to strip clubs and sessions and I put a stop in between at an ATM.

I get in the car, they start the trip on their APP, the Uber lady voice says this trip has one stop.

I actually had drivers ask me what is that? I said ATM 2 miles down the street and then you are taking me across town to so and so, about a $23 trip total.

They get paid for stopping: 28 cents a minute. A stop at the drive up ATM for me to withdraw some cash takes 3 minutes tops.

I had drivers who actually refused to make that stop and told me they will take me to my destination if I remove the stop off the trip using my Uber APP.

I said no, I need to stop by the ATM first.

Some drivers reluctantly take me and some actually have told me to get out of the car.

Then I have to report them to Uber and get my money back because once they started the trip, you are charged for the whole trip even if you didn't go anywhere.

The fare estimate that is shown at the time you request Uber and you accept it is what you will be charged MINIMUM when the trip is started plus extra for time and traffic and distance (like if you deviate from the route shown the fare estimate is based on).

I took an Uber to a restaurant the other night, fare estimate was $9. Got to the restaurant and there was a line out of the door.

I told the driver to wait, let me find out how long the wait is. It was 45 minutes.

I got back in the Uber and updated the APP to have him take me to another restaurant.

But on 635 and still 25 minutes away from that restaurant, there was a 2 miles long traffic jam due to accident.

So I updated the trip on the APP again and had him take me to a restaurant that was 3 miles behind us and to the north.

The final price of the trip was $20 instead of $8 plus I gave him $4 tip because he was polite, professional, didn't complain about all the change of destination and we actually had a good conversation laughing about the traffic and how I may not get any dinner.

You sign up with Uber and Lyft to drive that car, it's like driving a taxi, if the customer wants to make multiple stops, that's your job.

Furthermore nowadays you get paid, you don't have to worry about the passenger running out and leaving you stranded unlike in a taxi.

Yet many don't want to make stops, they want to take you directly from pick up point to drop off point. The sooner they drop you off, the sooner they can get another trip.

They don't think that multiple stops add distance and time resulting in more money.
This is crazy. Sorry this happened to you.
I called the Uber driver so I am pretty sure that part was legit didn’t realize they weren’t supposed to stop I will check with Uber and see what I can do thanks for the info
The uber driver will do errands and make stops for the passenger, and go away from the destination route. Why??? BECAUSE THE UBER DRIVER MAKES MORE MONEY DOING THAT!!! It was a legit driver just making more money.

You live and learn. Chalk it up to the game and move on
  • The J
  • 08-11-2018, 11:30 PM
That’s sad to hear
She will be put on the DNS LIST.