URL / Website: adult search
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: china town area in a neighborhood
Activities: everything I wanted, including a nice shower
Hair Length and Color: long dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Chinese, maybe 5 foot tall, 90 lbs soaking wet, nice rack large Bs / small Cs with big nips, typical asian build, creamy white skin. she had a C section, not distracting. No tats, cute overall.
Recommendation: Yes
thank you for TOFTT
Her industry name is “Lisa”, aka Tian Tian, Basically means sweet sweet in English, just saying.
Any bush?
Or Alice, depends who’s up.
Her industry name is “Lisa”, aka Tian Tian, Basically means sweet sweet in English, just saying. Originally Posted by mikemendez
Ooops, I mispoke about this location, Forget everything I said, Lisa and Alice are at another location, different house nearby, the girl in this review by Big D goes by Kelly. Very worthy of a visit, btw. Nice review too.
So when I call the number, how do I approach it? I’ve been trying to get back into some oriental.

Or it better to text?
No bush
call is better. girl on phone speaks english, its the actual girl doing the service who doesn't speak a word of english
This one is Definitely worth a visit, very accommodating, easy to fully engage her, clean tight body, naturals, no flat ass here. Read what big d says about making contact, standard FS donation applicable. DFK, FIV, light finger rubbing of port of Greece. This location is one of two on the same street, and a couple streets over in same general neighborhood are two other hot spots. I know this provider mentioned in encounter as Kelly, pretty face, great attitude. Call or text number, English speaker will Direct you to location and be sure to call again when you have arrived for further instruction.
The bad smell mentioned in the house is due to food being cooked, it was a bit pungent yesterday, went back today, it was much better.
Dam MikeM, you went back for seconds?
LOL, had a good visit with her yesterday mid morning, I stayed for a few minutes after chatting with her via translator app mostly, she gave me the ol “you come back tomorrow” bit, “yes, I’ll be back.” She or the voice on the phone surprised me early this morning via WeChat message, “ what time you come?
LOL, had a good visit with her yesterday mid morning, I stayed for a few minutes after chatting with her via translator app mostly, she gave me the ol “you come back tomorrow” bit, “yes, I’ll be back.” She or the voice on the phone surprised me early this morning via WeChat message, “ what time you come?
So when I call the number, how do I approach it? I’ve been trying to get back into some oriental.

Or it better to text? Originally Posted by RomeHr24
Call or text and simply say “I want to come.” Do so only when you intend to visit. Then just follow her instructions. Call again once you have arrived for the last piece of instruction. Welcome back to the “hobby” by the way.