Quality time with Emo

• Mew
  • 04-17-2020, 12:00 PM
There is a place I used to frequent a while back where I became really fond of Emo. Just to clarify this has nothing to do with her and I getting personal with each other. I don’t mean to take this discussion into that route. During my visits Emo would often prepare me coffee, tea, occasionally even serve and invite me to dine with her and the other girls in the kitchen. As a way of showing my gratitude I would reciprocate the favor by taking gifts to her and the girls every now and then.

Eventually I took a break from that certain place after some changes took effect. A vast amount of time passed by before I returned. Once I did Emo was no longer there. I believe she chose to retire due to instability at that time. I used to see her as a mother/grandmotherly figure, the latter more of. I regret not exchanging contact information but it didn’t occur to me that I wouldn’t get to see her again. Emo and I would often discuss several things many of which were personal and unrelated to the business aspect. We both enjoyed always having a nice chat.

It saddens me to know Emos are often portrayed in a negative way. Most simply work a certain place in order to sort out cleaning, cooking, and scheduling duties. A lot of girls are astonishingly lazy and have no clue on how to do any sort of household work. As a result someone has to clearly do it. I too realize that some of the girls fill in at times acting as the house mom but only when Emo has the day off. That can also be thrilling in a way as I found out for myself a few times. Many may not realize but the work Emos do can be quite stressful. Not only are they cooped up dealing with drama amongst several girls for a large part of the day. They also have to deal with rude unwanted customers and provide accountability to the owners.

Anyway this is all from my personal experience so I don’t know whether others can relate. I do wish to reconnect with Emo sometime in the foreseeable future whenever that may be.
  • slap
  • 04-17-2020, 01:54 PM
KayyBee!
  • TAZ
  • 04-17-2020, 04:43 PM
Very Thoughtful post Mew.
I have known many Emo's who I have kept in touch with over the years and are now spread globally.
Some I wanted to crank....but many I grew to be close to chatting about the world n general.
God Bless the Emo's!
Kitchen time is awesome ! The smallest of gifts and some shared food made worlds of difference.
Good Post Mew. I clicked with one Emo and I was surprised to learn she was a lot older than what she appeared to be. I thought she was in her late forties and turned out she was in her mid sixties, but this was just one tidbit I learned from our first convo.
  • Aoi
  • 04-17-2020, 09:08 PM
The 이모 (Because I hate using the English speaking since it reminds me of those fucking losers who try to be edgy) at Blue is exceptionally nice. I enjoy speaking Politics with her.
I'm close with one emo, and have gained her trust, this has benefited me during these tough times, I'm able to see some of the girls the past month..
I liked the Emo A LOT that was at Jade for a while before it closed then was at Top Star last I saw. She remembered me and my name and was just a sweetheart.
One offered herself when my ATF wasn't available. Sorry I didn't in hindsight.
I wonder what ever happened to Chanel the emo from Pink one? She was down to play every once in a while
  • Aoi
  • 04-19-2020, 07:23 PM
I'm close with one emo, and have gained her trust, this has benefited me during these tough times, I'm able to see some of the girls the past month.. Originally Posted by Heartside
You're the bus driver in this video, Heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlqHO4i0dE
You're the bus driver in this video, Heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlqHO4i0dE Originally Posted by Aoi

Ain't that the truth. Heartside just can't help himself when bragging to us about all the AMP girls he is banging........and now he can add emos to his badge of honor. Heartside - is there any girls you are NOT banging? How many girls' phone numbers do you have?
I love that movie, Sandler's early work was great..
I wonder what ever happened to Chanel the emo from Pink one? She was down to play every once in a while Originally Posted by Iron Chef
Chanel was awesome and was one of my ATF for a while . I never minded her age because she looked great to me and was a great session.
  • JDSC
  • 04-21-2020, 06:51 AM
i haven’t walked into an AMP and said to myself “wouldn’t”