possible set up?

i was talking to a provider i think from bp (i know) and she tells me over a text message that if i paid for her room that she would f**k me. i dont know what to think of this. i have always used the word donation or gift and all the providers i have seen use the word donation. maybe a possible setup? what would you think?
Just by your posting this tells me that you are not prone to follow through. Whether it is a set-up or not, she shows her lack of good sense by her response. Go with your gut and be safe.
Whether you use the word fuck, donation, or gift will not mean much to the cop that busts you.

Question, after you paid for the room, had your fun, what would happen to the room? Would she hang out there, do a few more sessions, get her ass busted, and the cops come pick you up as her pimp for providing her a room?
Whether you use the word fuck, donation, or gift will not mean much to the cop that busts you.

Question, after you paid for the room, had your fun, what would happen to the room? Would she hang out there, do a few more sessions, get her ass busted, and the cops come pick you up as her pimp for providing her a room? Originally Posted by tigercat
+1 tigercat or would she simple strip the room of its contents leaving you to pay the motel for vandalism since the room would be in your name? Better safe than sorry IMHO. I would have to pass on this offer.
thanks guys. i appreciate it. i had a bad feeling about the whole situation. and i am gonna pass on it. it just caught me off guard the way she said it and in a text message especially after all the forums regarding safety on this site.
thanks guys. i appreciate it. i had a bad feeling about the whole situation. and i am gonna pass on it. it just caught me off guard the way she said it and in a text message especially after all the forums regarding safety on this site. Originally Posted by jad2826

As others have said go with your gut instinct. And you did the right thing.
Jad it appears you've reviewed some hotties in midland/odessa that are on ECCIE...and there are some other nice poviders on ECCIE that you shouln't even need to search BP....You did good passing on that one....stay safe..