What is the procedure for this?

Actually this is the first time I have ever scheduled an appointment at a lady’s hotel. It has always been the lady’s place or my hotel. Appointment is not until this weekend. She is reviewed and has a website with her traveling calendar. From P411 she just sent a PM asking for my phone #. After I sent it, within five minutes, my phone got a restricted call. Two rings, then a hang up. I assumed it was her, but don’t really know. We will be using the standard two call system on the weekend. I’m just a little nervous about this. Should I be?
Be afraid, be very afraid ...

Contact her and ask if she called. Please tell us you only gave out your hobby phone number.
[quote=pyramider;2401482]Be afraid, be very afraid ... quote]
+1
Be afraid, be very afraid ...
Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
She called you? and with a restricted number? Funny how most providers wont answer a restricted call, yet she calls from one?

I think id run too!
  • Paven
  • 04-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Well if she's traveling and doesn't offer outcall while touring (just an assumption) she would be hosting out of a hotel. I've used a private a number when calling a gent but I always let him know beforehand so he would expect it. Why don't you just PM her through P411 and ask her if it was she who called you? That would solve that in a jiffy, I would think .
I see nothing wrong with what you have described. It sounds pretty typical as a set up for a touring provider. She's reviewed. She's on P411. She's touring. Only thing I'd do is ask for her number so you can call her prior to the date. No need to run and be afraid.