A Unique Date

There is instances when a need/desire for a casual dating partner occurs. As an example the Kentucky Derby or the Indy 500. Attending events of this stature and notoriety is on many people's bucket lists. That being said the logistical cost can be significant depending on how you roll. Regardless when you include travel, lodging, food, beverages and incidentals you arrive at a healthy figure.

Now, sure if you play at this level on regular, cost is not a big factor. but if it is a once in a life time event and you want to discover what it is like and what is there to do in its entirety cost becomes part of the decision on who your date is. From my understanding a date of this nature is a rarity and a once in a life time opportunity for both parties.

How does the uniqueness and quality of the complete dating package weigh, in deciding a fair rate for your time and companionship.
To me personally that would depend on relationship with the person who is extending the invitation.

If it is someone I have never seen before, I am afraid there would be very little room for "negotiation".

If it is someone I have seen in the past on several occasions and if it was an event I truly wanted to attend, I would be more likely to offer discount off my published multi day rates.

Then there are few people whose company I have enjoyed on regular basis and for extended dates. Event like that would be perfect opportunity for me to give back to my loyal friends.

Lina
I agree. I have certain regulars that I have agreed to travel with as long as all my expenses were covered and I had free time to work/play as I wanted. It would all depend on the client and our relationship. Trust.