BBBJ, TUMA

Just wondering how that feels I have seen several reviews were someone got a BBBJ and then a thumb in their ass! Never experienced that before!
Stick your thumb up your ass while you jerk off. It feels like that only not as awkward, or more awkward depending how you feel about a relative stranger putting her thumb up your ass
Probably a typo, but...

TUMA: Tongue Up My Ass
FUMA: Finger Up My Ass
Had no intent of trying it until my favorite Latin lady looked up from bbbj/bls and said "I want to eat you ass." Now I enjoy it, but I dont look for it or ask for it. Still have no desire to gave anything longer than a tongue shoved up there. You do find yourself in some pretty funny positions while doing it, too.
Seriously there is nothing like it, for women/men...I wouldn't start off with the thumb, I like the middle finger.

~
Just don't eat a bunch of grapes before you try it
HAHAHAHA WOW i need to try that just have a problem asking for that? Any ladies that do that?
I doubt anyone will admit on a open forum to lick a asshole lol. Ill admit if someone want to give, I'll receive and allow mine to be licked, nothing else! And thumb up the ass (his ass)is usually not a problem for many
i have had the TUMA at AMPS. I can take or leave it. Not that much fun to me
  • TheDr
  • 11-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Luv me some TUMA! My girl does a GREAT job at it. But don't put shyte up my ass- not even a finger! But that's just me...
Luv me some TUMA! My girl does a GREAT job at it. But don't put shyte up my ass- not even a finger! But that's just me... Originally Posted by TheDr
No, it ain't just you lol

TUMA, yes...AnyFUCKINGthing else, NO!

This thread caused me to remember Wildcat Maria.

(You would not need to ask.)

What an incredible date she was.

Old Dingus
Had it happen one time. One of the Dallas girls I was visiting one time...I was having a hard time getting to the goal and she asked if I'd ever had that done. "No" was my reply. She asked me if I would like to give it a shot. Sure. What the hell. So she's bbbj for a bit, then asks me to roll back a little. Sure. She lubes up jr. and starts a bad ass hand job while licking and tonguing my ass. Got to the goal and she finished me with bbbjcimnqns. Felt great, but it's definitely different.
  • TheDr
  • 12-01-2013, 03:07 PM
No, it ain't just you lol

TUMA, yes...AnyFUCKINGthing else, NO! Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Could not have put it better DeD. Lol

Had it happen one time. One of the Dallas girls I was visiting one time...I was having a hard time getting to the goal and she asked if I'd ever had that done. "No" was my reply. She asked me if I would like to give it a shot. Sure. What the hell. So she's bbbj for a bit, then asks me to roll back a little. Sure. She lubes up jr. and starts a bad ass hand job while licking and tonguing my ass. Got to the goal and she finished me with bbbjcimnqns. Felt great, but it's definitely different. Originally Posted by tk3g0d
tk3g0d, that is the ultimate right there chief! Lots of licking and swallowing down there is freakin' awesome! My gal just started doing it about three weeks ago and it's... let's just say it's bad ass!! She's a quick study...
Hell yes....but tongue or pinky finger only. If done properly along with a bbbj or hj you aren't lasting ten minutes...some of you fellas need to play outside of the US on occasion. ;-)