what reaction should one have?

First time in years, I warned him as he was pinching my nipples that he was being to rough. So we go at our quicky and he bites my nipple hard! What would you do. Hate to say what I did ugh, but it caught me by surprise and I actually let him finish when his hard on came back. He finished fast, dressed super fast and left. He felt bad, but so did I. We have feelings, just cause we are whores dont give you the right to cause physical harm unless its agreed apon!
Communicate! Communicate! Your experience resulted from dissimilar expectations and misunderstandings.

If those do not work then introduce him to WU. WU can reduce anyone to sheep shit.
Haha!!! You smacked him?

I am not sure what I would do. Probably smack him too.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-02-2013, 10:24 PM
I had one that kept biting as he was sucking and I had to tell him numerous times that it hurt and to not do it again. Well he didn't listen so I pinched his nipple as hard as I could and twisted it at the same time...didn't work though...he liked it too much, but one squeez on those balls of his and a soft but stern warning kept his ass in line for the rest of our meeting.
Why do some guys do that? It's really cruel
Good for you babe , I'd smack him too , I have been known to smack somebody's head ..what part of ouch dammit don't they understand ?
I don't repeat a damn thing .... your first time hurting me is the last.
I don't understand how dumb he had to be to pinch you on your nipples hard and then then would go to bite them hard after you told him he hurt you being too rough the first time. And he somehow feel bad still? I don't think he felt bad at all....I think he bit you out of spite but then again I wasn't in the room.
....but you should be aware Restraining Orders for (non-divorce related) domestic squabbles aren't often issued in Texas, absent proof of imminent threat of physical harm. Originally Posted by TexasGator
Perhaps, get a Restraining Order.
Perhaps, get a Restraining Order. Originally Posted by Sarunga
Would that be called ...

"PROVIDER'S TRO AGAINST ALL NIPPLE-BITING HOBBYISTS"?

It could be framed and weatherized for posting on the front door of the incall!

Just asking.
It is not right to do anything the provider is not comfortable with but this is one of the many hazards and risks of their chosen profession........Bill
RoxyDDD +1

I sometimes (depending on initial reactions) will bite a providers nipples; however, its VERY gently at first. If she reacts positively I may/may not try a little harder. If at anytime I get a negative response I stop right away. IMHO all providers have the right to set their limits--that's what reviews are for. Hobbyists should select those providers that are willing to me meet their expectations; otherwise they should move on to another.

I had one that kept biting as he was sucking and I had to tell him numerous times that it hurt and to not do it again. Well he didn't listen so I pinched his nipple as hard as I could and twisted it at the same time...didn't work though...he liked it too much, but one squeez on those balls of his and a soft but stern warning kept his ass in line for the rest of our meeting. Originally Posted by RoxyDDD
Lol! Good.
Haha!!! You smacked him?

I am not sure what I would do. Probably smack him too. Originally Posted by KatieKatie

Haha,I didn't say,but i gave a warning when he pinched my nipple, and I open hand smacked him. It was fast and painful. Ismacked him so fast, im not violent at all. His hard left, in still said "you paid, hurry up snd finish" . I started to end it, but he got slapped so I let him finish after he got it back up. He was stunned!
It is not right to do anything the provider is not comfortable with but this is one of the many hazards and risks of their chosen profession........Bill Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
So I guess getting your dick bitten is a hazard of seeing providers you should be ready for? Hell no, our session would have probably ended right there, unless I chose to return the ahem favor. Oops, I'm sorry, those were your nuts I grazed with my knee? I was aiming for your chin.. Sorry.
I really felt bad, hw was young and I wish I had the picture of the shock on his face. I felt horrible.