BP talent, MOCO talent, SW talent post up! 2017 edition...

Found a sexy ass bbw walking around near Walnut Hill and HH intersection, she is a really cool chick and is planning on getting on eccie soon so catch her before the price inflation, Honey (832)902-3482 she has ads if you care to google the number I dont know how to post pics my bad lol
Please provide more details regarding pricing and quality of service.
She really friendly excellent service for a sw, cfs was 60, i normally give her 80 for bbbj, grade A skills definately worth it.
Please provide more details regarding pricing and quality of service. Originally Posted by bulon69
I have a review up of her, under v maybe vee
BP erotic section has been shut down for now, keep your good to go whores numbers handy. Originally Posted by BLM69
Chill out, 98% of the pimps and hoes moved over to the BP dating section, you know how the hoeing business is, you run em outta 1 part of town, they just go to another part of town
Chill out, 98% of the pimps and hoes moved over to the BP dating section, you know how the hoeing business is, you run em outta 1 part of town, they just go to another part of town Originally Posted by onemixedguy
Very true! It is just about the deal between the owner of Backpage and Uncle Sam, the owner did not pay enough.
Found a sexy ass bbw walking around near Walnut Hill and HH intersection, she is a really cool chick and is planning on getting on eccie soon so catch her before the price inflation, Honey (832)902-3482 she has ads if you care to google the number I dont know how to post pics my bad lol Originally Posted by Cdeezy817
Was that price for a QV? Cause I just contacted her and she gave me 250/hr, I think the inflation got her.
Didnt discuss time just took her to Paris bookstore but we were there probably a hhr, but she is a sw and they will try to play games with pricing , but i will say that she txt a couple days ago and she was working on getting a eccie account .
After I told a friend of mine saw you last month, 80 for cfs and bbbj, she told me that was last months prices. She said "180 is for /hr 250 for hr if u do /hr and bbbj its 250 and If u want hr and bbbj it 300. The 120 is if u jus want bbbj by its self for 15-20 mins". If she charging that as a sw I can just imagine what she'll want if and when she gets on eccie.
Hell no i would never pay that on the street, I saw her last week and paid $60 for a cbj,she is probably gonna price herself out of business when she get on here,she is fishing for extra cash if u see her walking and offer her 80 for a bbj she would jump on it. She is very good at what she does but those prices are more than most of the eccie vets lol
Lol that's what I was thinking, she won't be on here long with those prices. I'm making see if I can catch her out and about, just preferred an in call but I guess imma have to make room in my vehicle lol have her head against the glass instead of the armrest of the couch
Lol she is normally near Paris adult bookstore just take her there plenty of couches and its free
BLM69 that one has a so so review on listcrawler.
  • BLM69
  • 01-20-2017, 09:06 PM
BLM69 that one has a so so review on listcrawler. Originally Posted by pleasuremkr1
so so review sounds like a NO to me, We need some fresh Intel gentlemen, how about some newbies find some talent for us
Found a new bsw on walnut hill near HH, she was a bp girl before the shut down. She looks very young early 20's or so. She has a nice body nice perky c cups flat stomach, fat ass good iop. She gives a pretty good bbj, but she did have on a ugly ass wig I didnt notice until I dropped her off,lol, u know we tend to only notice those kinda flaws after we already hit it. I gave 60 for a hhr so it was definately worth it.
Nisie (469)243-2092
Happy hunting fellas!!