Seeking Arrangements Memberships

Has anyone had problems with cancelling membership on SA after
30 days ? I hate using this,"subscription will automatically renew after 30 day" crap.
Very easy to turn off the auto renewal, I just did it yesterday, might be able to do it by clicking the lock near your profile picture at the top of the page, turns to unlocked when auto renewal is off
Very easy to turn off the auto renewal, I just did it yesterday, might be able to do it by clicking the lock near your profile picture at the top of the page, turns to unlocked when auto renewal is off Originally Posted by bf0082
IT used it be easier to turn off the auto renew. I had a 90 day and it did allow me to suspend the renewal. I haven't gone back in to see if it turns back on after the suspension period. I chose to shut it off for 30 days.
Click on your username, then Settings. Scroll down to the bottom and click Deactivate or Delete Account.

"Deactivate" suspends automatic renewals but keeps the account. You can still log in and search but you can't message.

"Delete" removes the account and all messages associated with it completely and cannot be recovered.
Thanks for all info.

you guys HAD much LUCK on SA ???
Yes, lots of girls to bang $100/$150, don’t accept their $300 or $200 offers, counter it and if they refuse, walk away…. Don’t conduct any business on the site, tell them to text you and conduct your business in text, they will ban you for talking money on the site

Silence is a good sales tool, if they refuse your counter offer, stop replying, the later in the night it gets and the more hungry they are, they will reply asking for the lower rate you offered.

Never pay a deposit, tell them you only deal in cash in person
Right now SA is a smorgasbord of pussy. There is so many pushing me to set something up this past week or two since i rejoined.

Last time it was decent, but i had to chase a lot more. Now they pursue me back.