Anyplace other the BDD

Just checking reviews after a couple days does anyone go anywhere else other the Babydolls on this board?... I see a review for Buck's FTW and one for PT's but everything is always babydolls.. I love the bar because of the ring around it that keeps my beer cold but all the girls look the same to me super skinny with bolt ons who can barely speak english.. I just wish there were more reviews of other places so I could get a better view of what's available.. No recent reviews of pandora's, buck's cabaret or wild dallas, lipstick, silver city, men's club or any of the other clubs

I mean what really is the purpose of this board except to promote babydolls..Just saying not trying to offend
Then go to the other bars and review them.

Problem solved.
Plenty of other clubs review. The reviews seem to go in clusters. Review any club and you will see other reviews for that club pop-up
It seems like the activity in this forum (and others) really fell off a lot after the long shutdown of the Board a couple of years back. I guess we lost a lot of the old regulars and never really recovered.

I see you're familiar with PT's and Bucks Wild Dallas. There used to be a lot of discussion of Bucks and Bucks Wild Dallas, but that seems to have fallen off to almost nothing. Not sure why. OBSG did a nice writeup and update on Men's Club a few weeks ago that's currently near the bottom of page 3 on this forum, about to roll onto page 4. You might take a look at that. I don't recall ever seeing much about Lipstick, Pandora's, or Silver City on here ever. Or Spearmint Rhino until the new one opened up, except that no one seemed to like the club's business model.

I've tried other clubs, but I always seem to come back to BDD. I started off at MDS and it wasn't bad, but it closed down in 2009 I think (RIP). I tried PT's multiple times, but I don't really like carrying my own alcohol in and don't care for the open arrangement of their VIP dance area. Tried the Lodge and it's nice with good food, but there's no good place for dances on the main floor and the VIP prices are outrageous. Also the girls want a fortune to go to VIP. Cabaret Royale was nice in its prime, but it went into decline for reasons I don't understand until they had to shut it down and re-brand it. Tried the Club House before it closed down and didn't like it a bit.

So it seems I always come back to BDD. It's the one club that has stood the test of time. To me their layout and business model just works, and they haven't really changed anything significant in the 10 or 12 years I've been going there. Some nights you may not find any girl to your liking, but I was there Thursday and the number and selection was the best I've seen in ages. I was asking if a particular girl was there, and the waitress got the manager's list and went down it looking for her. Over two pages of girls on his list. Plenty to choose from on a good night. I'm not promoting or pushing BDD and I'm willing to try other clubs, but for what I like it just works for me.
BDD is a good example. This happens over and over..management gets lax and allows more play. Reviews start popping up so more go there to play. Eventually, Duncan will get pissed and management will crackdown so reviews of BDD will slow down or stop and some other club will become the flavor of the month.

After awhile, things at BDD cool off and management gets lax again.

I have seen this so many times over the last 20 years.
After awhile, things at BDD cool off and management gets lax again.

I have seen this so many times over the last 20 years. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Agreed. BDD was my club of choice for years and I know we don't go to SC's for the alcohol but I finally got tired of the watered down drinks. So one day I ventured over to Lipstick and haven't looked back.

Lipstick won't be everyone's cup of tea but it has the vibe--and the women--I like. And the drinks are strong.
I haven't had the time to write reviews lately but I recently was at Spearmint Rhino (I35), Silver City, Bucks, and The Lodge and succeeded at all clubs.

The Lodge and Rhino had the hottest chicks 8's and 9's, a lot from out of town. Bucks and Silver City was good too, mainly 8's and Silver City remodeled their club that was cool.

Anyone been to Men's Club Or Ricks DFW lately?
There are several others in the area. Plenty of good looking women and extras to be had.
I haven't had the time to write reviews lately but I recently was at Spearmint Rhino (I35), Silver City, Bucks, and The Lodge and succeeded at all clubs.

The Lodge and Rhino had the hottest chicks 8's and 9's, a lot from out of town. Bucks and Silver City was good too, mainly 8's and Silver City remodeled their club that was cool.

Anyone been to Men's Club Or Ricks DFW lately? Originally Posted by Kaptain1
Scroll down a few pages. I did a write up.on the Men's club
When I go I usually wind up at Baby Dolls Dallas, and this may make me sound like cheap Charlie, but the cost of doing business at the other places is significantly higher. Sometimes I just want to go in get a drink and a couple of dances and leave.

For example, the door charge at Baby Dolls is $3, and there's no house charge for dances upstairs around the bar. The door charge at Buck's Dallas is $20, and if you want to get a dance not in the middle of the main floor, it will cost you $20 to go to the somewhat private area separate from the main floor.

It just kind of annoys me I guess.
For example, the door charge at Baby Dolls is $3, and there's no house charge for dances upstairs around the bar. The door charge at Buck's Dallas is $20, and if you want to get a dance not in the middle of the main floor, it will cost you $20 to go to the somewhat private area separate from the main floor. Originally Posted by BluesMan
Is baby dolls full nude? Looking to go either bw:fw or pt men's club. Right now BW outweighs PT as they got these super Tuesdays going with $5 dances and I think it's cheaper to get in before 7p. Looking for Intel on the nastiest clubs haha, what are the best BYOB clubs in Texas?
honestly, i think that BBD is just better than most other places. BFW is a close 2nd in my opinion. on any given day BBD has 50+ girls at anytime and usually more and are at least 7's with lots of 9's. There is something there for everyones taste. Its got a cheap cover and plenty of girls willing to play.

BFW is a close 2nd. They usually have at least 20 or so girls and most of them are solid 6.5 or above with a few 8 or 9's. Decent cover and cheap drinks. Gotta pay the VIP price for dances, but you can always get whatever youre looking for and you dont really have to try. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

In my opinion all of the other clubs are way behind on these because of girl selection, cover, drinks, cost to play, etc. After people figure this out these clubs get the most traction and therefore the most reviews.

These are my thoughts take them for what they are worth. Enjoy mongers!
Can someone walk me through what to do at BDD? Do you pay a upstairs fee? Or still do the quiet place with chairs for special dances? Yes I’ve read reviews, just confusing and don’t want to waste time and money