Super Bluesday at BWD

Went to super tuesday at buck wild dallas.. Got there around 1 and already alot of cars in the parking lot.. Alot of girls but my thing was no girls ever came near me other than a couple I've known for over a year they all just stood up by the bar they didn't seem to want to give dances..

Highlight of the day was an asian chick named Y*** who told me she won't give me a dance because last time I pulled my dick out.. I was like every time you gave me a dance you got my dick in your hands jerking me off... so now you got an issue!! She stormed off.. Funny she always has a handful of my dick every time I got dances with her hell she even gave me her number then would bitch about having a boyfriend when I would use it.. Damn bipolar strippers..
BWFW was no better. No girls wanted to do anything. I went completely not realizing it was Super Tuesday and I could barely give away money. On top of that the talent was lacking. I think the entire dancer lineup was the cuban b team. No A squad talent there at least on tuesday. I'll stick with Bucks Cabaret and BDD.
Lol. I’ve only been to Super Tuesday once and pretty much the same experience. Y. never dances for the discounted rate and a lot of the girls only work because they must. Door girl says you should report any dancer to her that up charges you so Mgmt can address it, but I just stop going.
How are the non super Tuesdays at buck wild ftw? Think I'm going next week. Is there a better BYOB in the area?
What the heck is Super Tuesday?
$5 topless dances all day all night on the first and third tuesday of each months, all dancers must work