Definition for YMMV

I've been seeing a young lady and in the beginning I would take her out to dinner and gambling and throw her a $ from time to time. But during this time frame she would tell me that she didn't like to put dicks in her mouth and didn't do anal, so I said to myself BS... So now for about two months I told her to just give me all her utilities light, cable, gas, water, plus $$, and now when she sees me the first thing she does is put my dick in her mouth... We have tried the anal a couple of times but can't get the whole thing in yet. So I ask what does your mileage may vary mean to most ladies? If he drops more cash or if you like him???
ummmmmm..... Duh.
So I ask what does your mileage may vary mean to most ladies? If he drops more cash or if you like him??? Originally Posted by blk07lac
Either, actually. For example, if you look like this:

Then you probably don't need a fat wallet. However, if you look like this:

Then you had better be loaded like:

Outstanding, Smithers, you get an "A."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, blk, how did you discover her, and what makes you think there aren't supplementary mileage allowance suppliers getting the same list of living expenses and allowance? Perhaps it doesn't matter at the average contribution for your service. (Would have to see a picture to see if it's a deal or not, though.)
I found her at Haarahs... I don't think she's exactly a pro just hustling to make it. No pics though. My post was more to try and fish out the girls here who might do bbbj for some extra coin instead of cbj...