Delete my account now!

My personal life has been hacked through Facebook. Using the pictures found on here. Get me off here.
Lol
Lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I don't know why you think that is so funny. You have a strange sense of humor
It's really not funny dude. Wtf
Consequences of not being careful!
Consequences of not being careful! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yes that is true. But I still do not see what is even remotely funny about it.
Yes that is true. But I still do not see what is even remotely funny about it. Originally Posted by Jam3768
link please of where i said it was funny!

i wont wait cause it doesnt exist!
Not you Trixie. Scroll up. Gotyour6 is the one who laughed at this from the get go.

Sorry for any confusion I caused with that post. I could have made that more clear. I didn't think it was necessary.

And what everyone who comes on the site wanting their accounts "deleted" fail to realize is no account is ever deleted.
And what I find funny, which I am sure 6 might agree is the OP who is claiming her personal information was revealed by a FB hack, still has images up along with a completed profile that is available as I write this post.

Generally, those whose personal information has been revealed like the OP claims as her basis for closing her account take protective measures so their identity is not as revealed.

By the way OP, since no account is deleted you have two options:
You can have your account disabled, which is the default for everyone.

Or you can have your account Guested, which in your case is what I suggest you do by sending an e-mail to the Admins requesting the same since you allowed your personal information on FB to be compromised.

Like Gotyour6, I find this rather funny, particularly since the OP and others like her, generally have been on the site for years but still don’t know how to go about closing an account or protecting their personal information, or how to get the removable identifying information off their Ick profile.

I'm sorry but none of you know what happened. So y'all can go fuck yourselves.
I'm sorry but none of you know what happened. So y'all can go fuck yourselves. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Such language is not befitting of a young lady.

Hope you're more careful in the future!
I'm sorry but none of you know what happened. So y'all can go fuck yourselves. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Ok Nikki -- I really do not appreciate you including me in the "y'all go f yourself" group. Yes I did agree with the posters that said you need to be more careful. I believe that goes without saying after what happened to you. This could have been prevented.

I also condemned Gotyour6 for laughing at you because I do not see that anything that was remotely funny about your predicament. I never responded to phantom of the opera but I do have the same feelings toward his post in this matter.

I could care less what Winn Dixie said and neither should you. He uses a traitor of the United States for his avatar picture. That by itself proves there is no reason you should ever want to pay attention to anything he says. Actually reading some of his posts will give you even more proof to ignore him.
Now this is funny!
I find it odd that your account hasn't been deleted yet.

Mods must be slow

You may want to PM them
While waiting for your account to become "DISABLED" (because, as previously noted, nothing ever gets deleted) try this, DON'T LOG IN!!

Now, I will go back to fucking myself...