Nikki Is Back

Hi Everyone!

I'm back. I took a year off to get settled into my location. I also got a little bit of cosmetic work done. Things went smoothly and it has given me a very noticeable confidence boost. I am still very much a BBW.

In addition to that I am able to get around again. I even thought about traveling. I have a renewed passion for life and forgot how much I loved getting around this city.

I have missed my friends so much! If you haven't talked to me for a while or misplaced my information check out how you can get in touch with me on the signature line.

Hope to see some familiar names on here as I get caught up

Nikki
Welcome Back Nikki!
I'm confused. You're back, but this is your first post? Do you have an ad or reviews?
She use to go by MWCompanions, she always was a yes for me.
She use to go by MWCompanions, she always was a yes for me. Originally Posted by markem618
Thank you. You were always a yes for me too. :-)

I'm working on getting my online presence back. In the meantime if there is any confusion just contact me for a current photo.
Nikki,
Good to see you back!
Best to you my friend.
A
Nikki,
Good to see you back!
Best to you my friend.
A Originally Posted by Alpine
Thank you! It’s good to see you are still here

I wish I still knew how to get in touch with everyone…

N.
Good to have you back!!
I don't know about others here, but I couldn't get on the site for at least three years (maybe a bit longer), because my anti-malware kept flagging the site as infested by malware and blocking it. Thanks for the PM, which revealed that whatever was wrong with the site had been fixed.

I'm working on your request. Shoot you a PM soon.

Love ya,

BCG
I don't know about others here, but I couldn't get on the site for at least three years (maybe a bit longer), because my anti-malware kept flagging the site as infested by malware and blocking it. Thanks for the PM, which revealed that whatever was wrong with the site had been fixed.

I'm working on your request. Shoot you a PM soon.

Love ya,

BCG Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Wow, 3 years is a long time. I'm glad my PM helped you find your way back here.