TS Jessica Rivers

Hi there!

I know its probably customary to do the welcome thing in the welcome thread... but all the TGirls seem to be in "another realm", aka the freak forum, so I figured it would be the best place to introduce myself.

I'm a TGirl from Seattle, but I've been working on the east coast mostly for the last 4 years. I'm down in Dallas right now, setting up a new incall location and getting to know everyone. I love it down here! It's like I got an extra month or two of summer.

ECCIE is cool, but the one thing that's kept me off of it until now is that there is no "TS/TG" category for gender, and i wasn't sure how usable it was for TS providers. I also didn't know about much of the scene down here... but now i want to jump in!

Does anyone know any good trans clubs downtown? What do you folk do for fun?

+jess+
http://www.jessicarivers.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg jessica_santa.jpg (46.3 KB, 1548 views)
WELCOME
Welcome Jessica!

No, we don't have a TS category on the boards. It wasn't all that long ago that we didn't have an alternate lifestyle category either!

Hope your buns are enjoying the heat. Oh! Erm, not that I'm implying that there's any spankings going on around here. No, not at all!

Welcome sweetheart! I'm sure you'll feel right at home with the rest of us freaks. I say that with pride BTW.
Welcome Jessica!!
Glad you've joined our realm.
It's good to see that some TGirls are finally starting to get on ECCIE.
Yes, I should have stated that I mean "freak" in the best possible way(s) ;-)
FREAK????!!!!! I resemble that remark...hehe
The resident Freak is now here, let's get this party started....

Welcome to the Realm, Dallas, and the Freakatorium. Glad to have you here with us, Those are some fine legs ya got there.

Cannot help you with TGirl stuff, but I do know some other things that are fun here in Dallas... Hee Hee Hee...

LOL!

PPE
+1 on the legs PPE. And has me wondering on what's between. Oops did I just say that?lol
According to the Web site, I do not think you need to guess...

PPE
Welcome gurl.
  • Mokoa
  • 12-09-2010, 06:44 PM

Glad to have you here!
Damn! You got some fine looking ...ah, gams. I'm taking a peek at your website NOW!

Welcome to Another Realm. Hope that you enjoy your time in Dallas. I'll try to think of a good answer to the question, "What do we do for fun?", as soon as I can think of something wholesome to state.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Welcome and hope you can include Tulsa for a visit in 2011. yummy
Welcome. We are delighted to add you to our little community!