Review: (Germany) Melody at Paradise - Pics Inside

Date: Last week in March 2016
Name: Melody
Contact Info: The Paradise in Stuttgart
URL / Website: www.the-paradise.de
General Area: Leinfelden-Echterdingen (Stuttgart suburb, close to airport and trade fair)
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS, COB, pics
Session Length: 30min
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: blonde, straight, shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Blonde spinner with small firm tits, nice arse, shaved pussy - has plenty of tattoos (finger, chest, leg ...) and piercings and long fake nails
Recommendation: Fuck Yes!!!
Nice!
Originally Posted by texanineurope
Funny! With that much paranoia she seems to be in the wrong business.
Thanks Germany is on my list to visit again.
So far as whether or not Melody is in the wrong bizz-she definitely can suck a mean dick!
Funny! With that much paranoia she seems to be in the wrong business. Originally Posted by kib123
It's not paranoia, they just practice safe sex better than in America, this lifestyle is government regulated and all providers are required to do STD/ AIDS testing. And honestly, if you seen some of the men that frequent these places then you would understand, lol. Been to the Red Light District several times in Frankfurt, after first time I made sure I brought hand sanitizer with me.
all providers are required to do STD/ AIDS testing Originally Posted by blkntats
That is actually not true - that law was dropped years ago. Many brothels, however, have strict rules on the services the girls need to offer, the prices they can ask and they often make them do regular doctor check ups and often they have to pass a look screening by the house mom before going into the public areas.