FKK Oases or Manhattan

I'll be in Frankfurt next month and want to hit up one of these FKK's. It'll be my first time, and looking at google maps, my hotel is exactly in the middle of both time wise (one is 24 min away, the other 25) and was wondering if anyone can recommend one over the other from experience. I'm leaning towards the Oases....
In Frankfurt I'd go to FKK Palace - great pussy

Oase would be my second choice
Thanks for the input...I'll look into that one for sure
I went to Palace several years back on a Friday night for my first FKK experience. It was very crowded, long waits for rooms, best girls constantly busy, several aggressive duo/scammers to avoid. You may want to read recent reviews and must be on your game. Getting to Palace is convenient as it's a short walk from Industriehof U-bahn.

I've been to Mainhattan three times and generally enjoy the experience. I've had mostly very good sessions, some exceptional experiences and only one negative (woman claimed we were over the 30min mark and demanded the extra 50). It's a short walk from the Daimlerstraße tram stop (T11) that you catch at Ostendstraße.

While I've heard many good things about it, I've not yet ventured out to Oase, largely due to logistics. It's several km from Friedrichsdorf or Bad Homburg S-bahn stations so you will also need to take a taxi if you don't have a rental car.

Session pricing seems the same each. Entry pricing varies based on timing and specials.

Enjoy!
I go to Germany 5 times a year and have for 4 years. I've never missed going to FKK and I will be there again In June. I've not been to any others by I can tell you it's a mans toy store filled with 100s of girls of all shapes, sizes and nationalities that are willing to do about anything. I'd love to just live there for a week. My two cents.
Dammit man!

Oase hands down! Most girls, best spread, indoor/outdoor activities and best food.

It is heaven on earth and you only live once.

SF