best massage around?

Hey there guys. I was just curious to see who everyone thought gave the best massage with or without extras around. I'm always looking the the BCD stuff, but love when I'm given a great massage to go with it. My tops would be the girls at Sunshine, and the girls at the race track.
A lot of guys swear by Stacy/Reagan both for massage and BCD action.
-Stephanie gives actual therapuetic massage + HJ. No rush, HOTest latina in town and exceptional convo.

-massage plus extras i would suggest Angel on BP 7310 last 4 digits of phone who has a sister next door. Very erotic, bootiliscious, mature and knows how to please.

-one rule of thumb, the younger they are, the more likely to dissapoint!
Just my .02 cents!
May @ 9777
A lot of guys swear by Stacy/Reagan both for massage and BCD action. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Stacey / hannah / Reagan / Victoria Mornoe - is best for the BCD action IMHO. When I have seen her, the massage has been a perfunctory prelude to other activities. Hot bod though!
Do any of these girls allow MSOG - I like to start and finish a massage with bang.
  • Rezo
  • 03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Do any of these girls allow MSOG - I like to start and finish a massage with bang. Originally Posted by workingman
msog? in that case I think you mean "bang bang bang!"
  • Dad
  • 03-10-2011, 09:41 PM
You have to be more specific because so many modalities and so many level of extras.
saw her last week and don't think i'll be back. Girl changed!
Some ladies have a real LMT license. I would go for those.
  • ric
  • 03-15-2011, 04:20 PM
You have to be more specific because so many modalities and so many level of extras. Originally Posted by Dad
http://xhamster.com/movies/591230/wh...ge_1_or_2.html

ric that is some sick shit. But as Dad said be specific or who knows what will come up.
Any other massage girls you guys can recommend? my shoulder has actually been hurting lately and would like a good message
I'd agree with Nguluni on the Stephanie recommendation Lots of regulars, not many reviews Her ad is not up on BP right now, maybe taking break or too busy.

Second choice would be Elizabeth at Makeover.
subed