Wedding ring

• gon
  • 06-17-2011, 08:19 PM
What is proper etiqute for a wedding ring when seeing a provider?if there is any
LOL, providers don't care if you keep it on. Were not doing this for relationships ya know. So do what YOU feel comfortable doing.
I guess it would depend if the ring was on the finger or base of the cock.
I keep mine on, its no biggie for me. Heck I left my ring on when I made my trip to the bunny ranch in Carson city.
You don't buy them a dam wedding ring! You just fuck them and move on! What in the wide would of sports is goin on here? BUT if she is CIM...Princess cut is nice!

What is proper etiqute for a wedding ring when seeing a provider?if there is any Originally Posted by gon
Interesting new AVATAR!

LOL, providers don't care if you keep it on. Were not doing this for relationships ya know. So do what YOU feel comfortable doing. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Interesting new AVATAR! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Man can't you handle that with a PM or a trip to Philadelphia?

Obviously a wedding ring bothers some providers.....http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=240755
No etiquette here. Just wear the ring as you always do, whether on finger, cock, or nose.
It doesn't bother me, the way I see it this is a hobby just like anything else and you don't take your ring off when hunting or playing golf so I don't see the need to take it off when seeing a provider.
What is proper etiqute for a wedding ring when seeing a provider?if there is any Originally Posted by gon
take it off when you finger her.
take it off when you finger her. Originally Posted by Spirit13
Haha, I wonder how do you explain to your wife that you lost your ring inside a girl...

Don't forget to take off your watch before you fist her...
Don't forget to take off your watch before you fist her... Originally Posted by Syncial
Don't forget to take off your watch before you fist her... Originally Posted by Syncial
Unless it is a Timex ....
Back to the issue at hand... Do you know why married guys talk funny? You put a wedding ring under your tongue and let’s see how you do?!

The only thing I bring to the session is a Pearl Necklace