Gifts at Spa's

Call me a bit old Fashion, but when I go to some of my Favorite spas, i usually bring some little treats, Chocolate, gummy Bears and hand them out to the girls, Now I've gotten MSOG, Nearly always BBBJ's extra time, hell even get calls from the Mamason when new Girls are to arrive at the airport.

My question is, Do others do this, and do you think this little extra is the reason I'm getting some of the Extras that I get, Or am I just soo dam Lovable they can't resist my charm??
If you do this little trick and it has worked, then why no REVIEWS? Im just wondering. Personally, I give them greenbacks and I get everything you do!
The ladies love when you treat them special. It never hurts.
+1
The ladies love when you treat them special. It never hurts. Originally Posted by tyboy1
100%.............
If you do this little trick and it has worked, then why no REVIEWS? Im just wondering. Personally, I give them greenbacks and I get everything you do! Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Ok, what has him doing reviews got to do with him giving a nice gift to ladies he likes?
If you do this little trick and it has worked, then why no REVIEWS? Im just wondering. Personally, I give them greenbacks and I get everything you do! Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
LOL
I had in the past on Raps, when it was around, but now i'm just a lazy bumm, Now if I ever find that special one, you know the kind, I'll let you boys know, till then, I'll take my time and just HIDE in the background

Don't worry, LustnotLove, I'll save some Candy for you.

Just remember, I always treat them with the up-most respect, and its the little things, at least in my opion that make the difference, That is why I asked the question in the first place.

Mrhide
If you gave me gummy bears, I'd suck your dick for free too!!
If you gave me gummy bears, I'd suck your dick for free too!! Originally Posted by incognito isis
Hmm, BJ for Gummy Bears, now thats an offer you don't get too often...

What would a big bag of chocolate get me.....

Mrhide
Swedish fish will get you a freebie everytime. According to Kevin Trudeau.
""""then why no REVIEWS?"""
Three AMPS that I have gone to... want NO reviews EVER! They are extreme UTR
  • Seedy
  • 07-05-2011, 10:41 AM
LOL
I had in the past on Raps, when it was around, but now i'm just a lazy bumm, Now if I ever find that special one, you know the kind, I'll let you boys know, till then, I'll take my time and just HIDE in the background

Don't worry, LustnotLove, I'll save some Candy for you.

Just remember, I always treat them with the up-most respect, and its the little things, at least in my opion that make the difference, That is why I asked the question in the first place.

Mrhide Originally Posted by mrhide
Mrhide, you are right on the money, a little extra here and there, goes along way, and I'm not talking about flowers, I have seen a number of gals that are reviewed, and have yet to see a lot of the things (I have gotten away with), and I learned awhile back to keep my fucking mouth shut, except to a certain few trusted friends on here. And this is not that ymmv shit either. LMAO
I try to always bring them cum and saliva.
It never hurts to treat a woman like a lady. Gifts are fantastic when they're unexpected - if they're expected, they're just part of the fee.

Back when I used to hang out at strip clubs, I was always amazed at how well the tiny, four-spot boxes of Godiva were received. They are responsible for at least two stripper girlfriends.

On second thought, maybe you don't want to do that.
I try to always bring them cum and saliva. Originally Posted by notanewbie