Is There An "Eccie" For Women?

I have a friend that is in her early 50's, bbw and in need of "attention". I have referred her twice before but not sure if either of those guys can help her this time or maybe she'd like someone/something new. Anywho...what is a good site, like this one that I could use to help her find someone?

Or hey, if there's any takers... msg me? lol

Thanx!

*Yes, I could Oogle (it's what I call it lol) this topic but I thought I could ask here...
She can try the provider route. kill two birds with one stone
  • Taint
  • 07-06-2011, 12:21 PM
Pics, perhaps?
The whole internet is eccie for women.

I am totally down, by the way. And thats not a joke.
The whole internet is eccie for women.

I am totally down, by the way. And thats not a joke. Originally Posted by Justin_Scott
Wayyy ahead of you, I already put in a word for you this morning
I think this site is ideal for women to meet guys. Just post a description of her in more detail than just age and size and something about what turns her on. What kind of guys is she looking for? what are her favorite activities? Is she CIM? Greek? Eccie guys are always looking to "freelance" with friends and family of verified providers.
Wayyy ahead of you, I already put in a word for you this morning Originally Posted by mojojo213
My Man!
Lol Proper :P

Mojo, you SO called that!

I've gotten a few messages about this from interested guys and she's definitely excited and a little nervous. lol Yay guys, thanks so much!
  • bbkid
  • 07-06-2011, 04:47 PM
So Brook, how much of a cut do you get?
(I'm jus askin')
Cut? lol I'm doing this to help a friend out, and the arrangement would be made between them, not me. I'm just connecting the two people and they take it from there.
I've always thought that I've spent intimate time with women who wouldn't even give me a second glance at the mall.

However turning the coin over, I've seen and spent intimate time with women who I wouldn't give a second glance at the mall.

What goes around comes around.

I started all of this hobby stuff in around 1999 and I've been amazed how unattractive some providers really were. I'm being completely honest here. Even looking at some of the backpage pictures, there are some providers that you really wonder who will see them and pay them for intimate moments. Not only that, but my standards concerning providers looks and body shapes aren't very high. I've always been looking for the milf next door and if she's a bit heavy, that's always been OK with me.

One of the first providers I met was a very obese woman, however she had some good reviews and a huge rack, and another I met a few years back was the same, but not nearly as attractive as the first one mentioned. Being the horndog I am, I fucked them anyway. The second one mentioned should have paid my ugly, fat ass. I mean she was bad, but I will never post nor hint her name, however she had some great reviews. At that point, I couldn't help but search her reviews and find out who her 'fans' were.

It's amazing what a few non facial shots or body shots carefully covered up with clothes in the right places can do.

My point being, and yes there is a point, is that I've thought since day one in the hobby, that all some lady has to do to get laid is to get an ad, a couple of carefully selected pictures, and charge toward the lower end of the rate scale, and she will get laid. There is always someone who will pay her for her 'time'. Some guy is just out to get laid without any strings attached, and somehow or another some lady will get an appointment with someone. It may not be someone from this group, but somebody somewhere will set up an appointment.

I've wanted to post this for years, but didn't know the proper place or time to do it, and I feel strongly about what I posted. I just this doesn't come off a being mean spirited or as being stuck up.
Dear John, I agree that many if not most providers should be paying us to screw them but that is the subject for another thread and not this one. I think it is nice of Brook or any other providers to find "dates" for their friends through posts on eccie. It is not clear if this is expected to be a paid date or not. I took it to mean she just wants some special "attention".
Dear John, I agree that many if not most providers should be paying us to screw them but that is the subject for another thread and not this one.......... Originally Posted by whitechocolate
You might read my post again. Nowhere did I insinuate that "many if not most providers should be paying us to screw them".

I did (and still do) feel that my comments are appropriate for this thread.
  • bbkid
  • 07-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Cut? lol I'm doing this to help a friend out, and the arrangement would be made between them, not me. I'm just connecting the two people and they take it from there. Originally Posted by Brook of Houston
Oh, I know that Brook. I was just "funnin" ya'.

I did (and still do) feel that my comments are appropriate for this thread. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I agree with you, sir.
Oooo, pick me!