Reply: Ladies Beware

I hope the Mods would allow me to reply to the ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS ACCUSATION that tyboy made in another thread...and expanded it here. I didn't see this "alert" until now.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=254404

WOW...I honestly didn't think that people would go to such lengths to try and discredit other board members.

Anybody interested in finding the real TRUTH behind this FALSE ACCUSATION can read the following thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=252969

And if anybody needs further clarification, you are welcome to PM me.

Tyboy, by taking cheap shots at me, you are just discrediting yourself. It's a pity, because you are not really a bad person...and I don't have any ill feelings towards you. I know why you did, what you did. Once you understand the "internal dynamics" of the other person, it's very easy to forgive.

It may take some time...but the TRUTH eventually prevails...and I have all the patience in the world...well...thanks to my father.
There is your reply..... this thread really has no hope of going anywhere but down...... and it is NOT alert worthy....... This is being moved to CoEd.......

This entire scenario has very much run its course...... if the pissing match between you guys needs to be resolved and resolved NOW in a civil manner..... Please do not continue to let this spill all over the board any longer...... points and vacations will be used if we need to use them........ Everyone put on their big boy pants and lets squash this like men already......

JaD
JaD, they kind of remind me of this chihuahua I have at home (yes, I really have a chihuahua at home.....can't you fucktards read).

It gets something in its teeth, and it thincks it is a pitbull......it tugs and tugs and tugs......stops........and struts around the room with its tail sticking straight up in the air....kind of cute until the little fucker starts pulling on my socks.......while I am still in them.......I'm just saying.
Points are always tasty. And hobby vacations . . .